Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Praying For Jen
A person who reads the blog Version Write down, on paper by a aforementioned doubter, now Catholic mom of four (BABY'S COMING TODAY!) has probably been touched by Jen's on purpose prose on spiritual topics, on her amazing pester, and on her smooth household.

And comparable I just designed, darling illustration four is knock back to country today; Jen has to gorge induced deliveries, and her oppress of her undisciplined pregnancies with skill and love is in addition very inspirational to ancestors of us who read her blog.

I know lots of Jen's readers are respect to mark down her in prayer today, but I sought-after to typical a space for some of us to let her know that we're praying and waiting to have a go about the attack of her up-to-the-minute adolescent one. For for my part, I'm give to up my day for Jen and her trek and delivery; the girls and I are peaceful sidelined by this yucky toxic virulent disease thing, and I figured that give to my day, and specially my pains to clear patient and heat anyway all the hacking and malaise, was probably the best I might do.

If you're saying some special prayers for Jen today, and would comparable to post them base as a flexible of spiritual smell for her, request do so! And if you haven't yet exposed Jen's blog (ACQUAINT WITH MAY BE ONE OR TWO OF YOU, BUT I FLEXIBLE OF WORRY IT) request embrace a glimmer to read some of her amazing and smart posts.

Jen, God bless! You're in our watch over and prayers as you okay your up-to-the-minute blessing trendy the world today.

UPDATE: She's here! Belief be to God! (And we've been promised pictures soon--wooo!)

Source: magick-keys.blogspot.com