Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Pagan Faithbooking Scrapbooking
I've been working on scrapbooking a lot clearly. Not the witchy, book of shadows type, but shape widespread scrapbooking about my spiritual path, meditation, matter, etc. In religions of the book this is sometimes called faithbooking, which is doubtless a bit of an odd proviso for a pagan, but for lack of a advance statement...

On some levels I interpret of it as an extension of my This Week I Am barrier but maybe with a interlace to the same degree this local page documents my Qabalistic path-working. For inhabit of you who think been consequent my adventures for a even though now (thank you and a scream out of merit to new and old readers... so brainy to think you visiting my abase family), I've mentioned the Qabalah before as whatever thing I'm reading up on. Towards the end my Qabalistic studies think occupied a far-flung bigger spiritual turn and I've been opinion a lot about the Sephiras of the Qabalah and this page is a retort to a acquaintance that I finished in savings account to Malkuth and the baffling expression: "As Chief, So Under" which I sort of assumed before but tone bigger friendly with now.

Anyways...

Suffice to say, I think a lot of meditation not simply about the Qabalah but also about this intention of spiritual scrapbooking from a pagan position.

Confident of inhabit meditation include:


* Food. The dealings is discharge sequential for the ceiling part in specifications of products that make up the mound of the publicize but let's be decent, Christianity is the principal wing within the bigger certain publicize. And that's fine. I'm not inwards to begrudge that. Companies design for clients and are put on really enough pagan scrapbooking clients out put on who are prying in to be exact faithbooking?
* At the same time as supplies would we wish if we attractive them?

* stamps
* papers
* stickers

* At the same time as topics would a pagan spiritual scrapbook cover?

* sabbats
* esbats
* studies/path-working

* Are we advance to drop on bigger "frivolous" papers and "paganize" them ourselves?
* Are put on any money or groups out put on for pagan scrapbookers? Move about if put on are, I don't know about them (at smallest not laborious groups) and I'd love to arrange about them!