Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 7 August 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Is This Helpful
Merry Morning
,

Turns out I made a couple mistakes in my last email... oops! Seems I haven't been very clear that this email list, as well as the website, e-zine, Facebook and Twitter, are all at risk.
Some of it shows more than others... for the first time in 7 years, I haven't been able to put out the e-zines. (!) And this email list, while costing $30/month to maintain, hasn't really been put to its full potential.The problem is, to do all this, I need a computer.I've been using a cobbled-together one that barely works, and was only supposed to last until March! So I'm running on borrowed time, now. ; )
When it goes, I won't be able to maintain any of these services. I won't have any way to send out the Wiccan insights, energy field updates, Sabbat info, astrological heads-up, fresh spiritual practices, or anything else that you've come to expect of me. If you value these free services, if you feel they serve Wicca and the Earth, please help me stay online, so I can keep serving you!This is the new paradigm of service... at least it seems likely to become the new way. When we have something of value, we offer it for free; and people respond by offering back what it has been worth to them.
Anything you can contribute will be a great help. Maybe you could ask yourself how much wisdom you've gained from my work so far, and what that would come out to if you'd had to buy it in books, and offer that. The second Ooopsie is I forgot to include the link! You might have noticed that the puppy ed to the campaign, but I really should have made it clear. : )So here's the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-year-and-a-day-53-weeks-to-becoming-a-wiccan/x/3169715?c=home If you don't have much in the way of finances, you can help by getting the word out to others. Whatever you can do, to keep me able to help you, I will send blessings and love your way.
Plus, there are some great Pagan Perks you might enjoy.So please check out the campaign today, and follow your soul's urge to "pay it forward." Because everything that comes in is being used to help you, and others, discover the best of Wicca.
THANKS for your generosity and support!

With Brightest Blessings,

PS, Remember to set your email to HTML and Show Images, for best results.

Serving to uplift the practice of Wicca to its most refined frequency, and to ground enlightenment in the sacred expression of Earth/body.
Erin DragonsongWicca-Spirituality.com
emailerin@wicca-spirituality.com