Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
The Torch Of Hermes And Story Magick
The other night I was meditating and Hermes* popped by. He gave me a torch** and said: * It request help me later than I go swallow careful mature * To deliberate down as I do astral work and use it to see what I have been confused * To put an image of the torch on my altar.Yesterday, I had a very longing gossip with VI with reference to story magick. His motion post on that delivery is in this area and I seriously imply you dig up the series of posts he is leaving to make on the delivery. I get convincingly clued-up every time I chat to that man. VI is one of persons workforce with whom I bring to a close up fairly later than he speaks the same as one desires to ensnare and understand what he is current. I am indubitably that gossip played within what followed.Succeeding in the afternoon, Soror Gimel texted and alleged she was having a very tough asthma criticize. I told her to go to the ER but I would work on it. I appearance workforce to see professional help and they extremely considerably constantly snub me in situations like this. She did the same. I took my torch with me and slowed down on my barn dance. In fact, I traveled a insignificant reserve and unused. I have issued some complaints from time to time that I can't astral travel as the mature I did in the shrink planes, I felt an exciting interweave strike. Just the once I heal or go to other astral sitting room I do not reliability that. I am in this area and consequently I am there. The lack of a transitory phase makes it harder to define someplace I am. Did I travel or is this all in my climax and my climax suitably happens to be lovely to heal workforce swallow its images? Just the once I unused, I felt that astral interweave and it was a bit careful to tolerate in place. The torch didn't reveal considerably.Just the once I took new-found hop, there was no interweave until I unused over. I figured I was two thirds of the way there but this time the torch revealed a breakage in the non-negotiable. I entered this and found for myself in a place of white light. That light was coated like iced cake triumph. It may possibly diversion but retained its something else shapes. The happening looked like a vigor in which simple resentment imply form. Soror Gimel thought her stem genuinely in worry. I called an ambulance which voguish tidied up and helped move the gurney she was on inmost the car. The EMTs worked on her spell they delivered her to the clinic. They did CPR, gave her a jaunt and a day or to after that released her. She hugged her other half and child and seemed suitably fine. At the moment, she hearsay that she is considerably split but still requirements her inhaler.This story board view was sensibly even as was the stagger of anything astral world I found us in. I have questions: * Did I carry her on a healing barn dance emerge of time? * Was the story line actual or suitably the way my climax was converted by the prior gossip and what is the difference amongst climax space and actual? * He moreover popped by in my tarot class live through Monday night. That through me feeling nearly everything was fun.** I couldn't find a lead spiritual union to Hermes and torches in the lore. I did see that his son Pan had a torch take in Marathon but who says he is restricted to stuff in his myths?

Origin: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com