Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 16 February 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
When I Say Black And White Magick It Pretty Much The Same As Dark And Light
Oh no, I am a goody two shoes. I'm okay with that, it's others who want to see it as a bad thing.

Also, I was merely stating my person opinion on the terms 'white' and 'black'.

But let me explain it to you as it was explained to me:

Dark Magic: Any and all forms of mysticism that seek to cause harm and pain or force your will upon others. This includes but is not limited to hex/curses, any spell that would seek to take someones personal choices away from them, spells to cause a blight or sickness, or mysticism in a similar vein.

Light Magic: The opposite of Dark Magic. This includes but is not limited to Blessings, spells for health and healing and in most situations fertility and warmth.

However, there are some forms of magic that are inherently grey such as psychic talent and similar schools of witchcraft.

Also...I think what matters MOST is your intent.

You can intend to harm someone by using a form of Light magic...and that makes it dark magic. Love spells are technically a form of Light magic...yet if you use one to force someone to fall in love with someone else against their will...then it's dark magic.

I hope I am making sense here.

That being said...seeing demons and spirits isn't dark magic inherently. Forcing those same entities to cause harm on others, however, is.

Learning Light magic is relatively simple. Seek ways to heal, help, and bless.

Origin: religion-events.blogspot.com