Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Posted       Edit Entry
Another One Looking For Help In Finding My True Path
To start with, my wife is Wiccan and I have attended several rituals with her. I guess that as of now, I would be classed as an Eclectic Pagan. My beliefs incorporate elements of Native American, Celtic and maybe even a tiny bit of Star Wars. I feel that there is a universal energy that exists everywhere. I guess you could call by many names including "The Force"(thus the Star Wars reference) I also feel that The true gods and goddesses exist in nature and I am never closer to them than when I am in the forests or on the waters. I have always felt a close connection to the Wolf, and believe it to be my "Spirit Animal". I know that some of you will say, "You have years to choose your path" but, I am a 3+ years survivor of Stage4 breast cancer, (and yes I am a male) so I don't really know how many years I might have, I take things one day at a time. I know this is a rambling post, but I would greatly appreciate ant help the board can give me.