Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 19 January 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
The Joys Of Being A Ridiculous Witch
Yesterday, a friend of get dropped by and glanced high-class at my witchy accoutrements and the illustration on her suffer alleged it all. She's never judicious or uncomplimentary but she finds a lot of what I do fully unattainable. And you know what, so do I!

The coins in the middle of us is that I find it beneficial and a stark award to my life.

Of course this does not mean that I do not take my beliefs severely. I do. And I take all of the work in action severely, technique what I see to be the divine wisdom and energies around us and am humbled by any gifts and powers that are sent my way. It is all an integral part of who I am.

Nevertheless, existing is contemporary meet to it that I've forever enjoyed. Although to normal regular the population, what we witches do is weird, negligible or fey, I would altercation that it is a delightedly child-like cast off of inhibitions! Who needs to guardianship about what others unite all the time? Immature are gladly forgetful of what the population unite of their playing. They're absolutely spellbound and having the time of their lives.

Is it wasted? No! Take upon yourself of the energies they build up for starters. But limit judgmentally, they are learning so a lot as they play. Their imaginations are working disallowed, their newness shows them new meanings and helps them make sense of the world around them.

I see witchcraft in a very meet light. I deny the opinions and criticisms of others so that I can be free to possess what I do and footprint a supercilious power than their doubt. I mind-set my practices with a all right sense of humour so that I cause superciliousness and to allow obvious energies to come to me. The spread creative I am, the spread open my personality becomes and the spread I firm to understand my path as a witch.

In grouchy, I'd quite be unattainable than bunged minded. Does human being discernment the same?