Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 2 March 2008

Faq

Posted       Edit Entry
Faq
Like school do you teach in? Like state? Like issue do you teach?

I luggage compartment favorite not to reveal that information, to protect all my job and my employer.

Like are you doing? Don't you know what would increase if they found out?

I'm not assured. I believe my former would influence me, but the filth would hunt in so furthest to-do that I would maybe luggage compartment to pitch in addition.

I can't hypothesize how someone would ever find out. It isn't as if there's a input list someplace. I don't belong to a coven and on the odd occasion lead any Pagan-oriented actions. I luggage compartment very few Pagan friends. Proportioned if represent were hints leave-taking articulate about what I am, they would be pressed to extravaganza no matter what.

Like led you to training for this job? Did you become a Wiccan at an earlier time or once you started working there?

I became a Wiccan during my unlimited meeting in college. I viable for the job to the same extent at the time we had a eccentric scarcity of teaching positions. I was dejected.

Why don't you go teach in a get-together school, where you would be unharmed with your accounting beliefs?

Heap reasons. For one, the stick out in several get-together schools is anxious and rote with divide politics. Elegance to misguided policies equal NCLB and cuts in endorse, get-together school teachers are expand banal than ever. And working in a get-together school does not necessarily protect your accounting responsibility for. School districts luggage compartment gone once Wiccans in hatred of anti-discrimination laws.

Do they know about your religion?

The precisely thing my employer, co-workers, students and parents know is that I am not Catholic. They would know this even if I didn't chat them, to the same extent I do not sway Communion when we go to Cache.

Like if you are asked directly?

It depends on how the give out is worded. Sometimes the kids do ask me what my religion is. I chat them that I believe in God, and they typically acquiesce that and move on. If stamped to name a set religion, I chat them I luggage compartment attended Unitarian Universalist services. (Which I luggage compartment.) I try unwell to be candid with the kids, but I hand down lie if I luggage compartment no other other.

Why not just spurn to share a house that information, period?

Not sagacious. All that does is supplement clue and postulation, dreadfully between historical students. Kids know instinctively when they're on to something. I studious that during the foothold presidential poll when I refused to chat the kids who I selected for. (Not Bush!) That week, they passed out expand time wavering to assemble out my political similarity than they did on their work.

Like do you equal about Catholicism?

I equal the ancient rituals and traditions. The Catholic Minster is the world's oldest lying on in force tidiness. It is full of mystery. I find it repetitive.

Like do you antipathy about Catholicism?

"Loathe" is the wrong word. I fight with its worldview and beliefs (as well as fill with of all Christian denominations, for that specific). I do not believe in the Catholic erect of God, I don't believe represent is no matter what to be "saved" from, and I fight with any religion that uses anxiety to get members.

Like are your set beliefs? Are you in a coven? General feeling you be my teacher?

I am an eclectic solitary Wiccan. That technique I belong to no set Wiccan use and I do not work with others. I do not teach the Craft, either. Sorry! View online and you hand down find several battle and organizations that can help you out.

Why put out about all this?

I believe it is an high ranking and interesting story that wishes to be professional. I may well be the precisely celebrate on earth in this argument. That without a friend in the world makes it expedient to put out about.

Credit: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com