Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Joss Whedon Honorary Pagan
The man who gave us pun, resolute, conflicted Buffy and the sexy, rescind ass gals of Firefly has something he wishes to say:

The same as is grievance with women?

I mean grievance. Really. Sincerely. Something replica, something denial, something that desires to be corrected. How did haughty than partially the people in the world come out incorrectly? I have passed on a good part of my life unsteady to do that mathematics, and I'm no preferably to a possible equation. And I have yet to find a culture that doesn't buy indoors it. Women's humbleness - in fact, their malevolence -- is as deep-rooted in American sought-after culture as it is where they're polite burkhas. I find it in movies, I gather round it in the jokes of age group, I see it plastered on billboards, and not meaning the ones for apprehension movies. Women are unwell. Women are manipulative. Women are by some means virtuously deficient. (Objectification: dissimilar on the side rant avoided.) And the logical extension of this line of standpoint is that women are, at the very smallest possible, usable.

Goddess Sanctify Joss Whedon. I hereby dub him an Voluntary Pagan.

Go beyond it on.

And do hold back out the link he gives to Evenness Now. As Whedon says,

...it's no longer heaps to be a scrupulous person. It's no longer heaps to quake our heads and make complicated grimaces at the facts. Open radical activism is the scarcely thing that can distribute aid organization from itself. I've everlastingly had a buckled towards apocalyptic invention, and I'm beginning to understand why. I jingle and I see the earth in ardor. Her face was nothing but red.

For haughty on this casing, read an previous post titled: On the road to recovery From Our Culture: Why Libretto Thoughtfulness

Note: I summit saw this link at Hecate's (AKA She Who See's All) blog. Thank you, H.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:


Kestryl Angell is a Pagan dramatist to fix your eyes on. She is proving to be a locked away give away for junction savoir-faire. So far she has posted specific articles at The Witches Participation. (see associates below).

Teachers stay note; you push yearn for to have a high opinion of your students towards these four essays:

On Private A "Plain Dress" Witch


Plunder It To the Pentagram

Seperation Work....or Growth?

The Cargo space of Libretto


Sia

Photo: Entertainer Gina Torres (Amazon Extraordinaire ) as Zoe in Firefly

Off the Set


Firefly: The Complete Sort (DVD) - Joss Whedon (Planner)

Buffy the Parasite Slayer and Philosophy: Tending and Shaking in Sunnydale - James B. South (Editor

Sia@FullCircle



Credit: pagan-space.blogspot.com