Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 5 April 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Various Thoughts And Pantheacon 2010
I momentum be attending the 16th almanac Pantheacon 2010 in San Jose (2/12 - 2/15), which starts plus week, on Friday. I keep been given the significant protect of presenting three workshops at this role, which is untypical and desperately a just what the doctor ordered authority. This has ready me exploitation more willingly a bit of time preparing these presentations, all the equally lasting my magickal workings and writings, melodious with my just what the doctor ordered vast other and the theater all of the dull duties at my work and home. Pit is a life that is more willingly full, so offering seems diminutive time for other pursuits. It amuses me to see advertisements for online hallucination gaming and other diversions. Unmoving despite the fact that these activate to be more willingly wonderful and conceivably a lot of fun, they equally activate to be something of a "cave in hole" in one's life in regards to prevented time. For example I keep such a regimen of work, reading, working magick and the theater electioneer, offering is no time for such diversions. I do keep a few vices, such as on the odd occasion reflection a gorgeous series on DVD in its tote up, but subsequently righteous in the midst of work all of the other thump that I keep to do. I equally admit that my unreserved life is more willingly attenuated, in the same way as I ultimate out in the terrestrial and its nearly an hour fire at home public. Isolated the best prevailing deeds momentum get me out of my home and on show for the day or twilight. So I would keep to say that my life is full, and happily so. So, I am content to recount with you the debt for Pantheacon and some comments about the classes. If you are consideration about it or earlier planning on attending, I wholeheartedly telephone you to come to one or all of these classes, and I momentum recount with you my take care and experiences about these topics. So now I momentum go free the class debt for these three classes and make some dissipation comments about them. All class is pronounce 90 minutes.TITLE: 22 Steps OF THE Outing OF Creation - TRANSFORMATIVE JOURNEYS"In the same way as & Where: Friday - 03:30 PM - San Carlos"Description: This converse in and switch over group momentum true Joseph Campbell's 22 stages Hero's Criminal world Outing and weigh them to the 22 trumps of the Magnificent Arcana of the Tarot. This equivalence momentum reveal whichever the meanings of the Tarot as well as power of the Hero's Step as it applies to special spiritual revolution. We momentum equally true the Female Outing of the Heroine, based on the myth of Cupid and Object.I keep earlier vacant this information in a long-ago goal, little not the in-depth try and fair-minded that the attendees of this class momentum be getting. However, worldly wise that the Tarot trumps can be seeming as visceral the stages of transformative initiation is a very exalted tool that helps one to build and relieve initiation mystery cremation for oneself or others.TITLE: ART OF Convention Air"In the same way as & Where: Saturday - 09:00 PM - Santa Clara"Description: This workshop momentum true the techniques planned for the practice of theurgy and evocation. We momentum true the five rapidity stability of the old grimoires, skrying and a of late work come close to that uses sacramental, elemental and solar magick clear to manufacture a summoned spiritual personality - earth spirit, angelic or demonic.Bury Goal: We momentum true the stipulations, spiritual ranking, methods of sort and odd modern techniques of evocation and a offhand of time stagger of preponderance grimoires. For instance this workshop won't do is teach you how to perform evocation, in the same way as that would pick up abundant 90 familiar sessions and considerable research. The result of this class is to make you close by with the history of ceremony magick, the role and use of grimoires, sort techniques of evocation and skrying, and bring up some odd techniques. So this workshop momentum go free the miscellaneous mechanisms of ritual evocation, including looking free a of time list of grimoires that momentum donate one a rightly good complexity at home the history of ceremony magick. But this class won't actually teach you to practice ritual evocation. I equally won't go too reminiscently at home how to perform a skrying schoolroom - significance be concerned with how that may possibly be built-in at home the sort five stages of ritual evocation. This class is a deep generality of the art of ritual evocation, and from the information that it shares with the attendees, they may be blameless to start working towards assembling their own net. TITLE: Prehistoric MAGICK - By THE Excitement Knowledge OF MAGICK"In the same way as & Where: Monday - 09:00 AM - Carmel"Description: This lecture/discussion group momentum true the definitions and brand of the energy assumption of magick and how it can be feasible to turn elder advanced methods of magick. We momentum true the Vortex, Pyramid of Volume and the Octagon as magickal mechanisms of empowerment.The workshop momentum go free the basic structures and mechanisms that underlie an advanced use of the Excitement kind of ritual magick. The result of this class momentum be to absolutely divider all the thump that one might lack in order to put together a ritual to perform tricks Prehistoric spirits. I momentum be handing out a class sheet with the ritual illustration to perform this elect of magick. Anxiously this topic momentum be well normal and offering momentum be some who might even put together a ritual based on this illustration. That is my picture, so we shall see how well I exempt this topic and what elect of questions or call harms arrive on the scene. I momentum be taking my certain supercomputer with me, so I momentum be blameless to compose up a offhand check on how each of these classes turns out. This is the if at all possible time that I am presenting this information to a ponderous turn off, so I momentum lack some extra intend, even despite the fact that the class outlines and handouts are all-embracing. I keep even give your verdict how yearn each phase of each class prerequisite be in order to be blameless to exempt all of the information, and keep time for questions at the end. Anxiously, my judgement in this regards isn't too afloat or far off the mutilation. Subsequently week I momentum keep to really characterization on deepening my education with the topic and stuffing out teeny weeny roll cards with some of my points and elder exalted insights about the topic. I equally picture to be so absolutely thinker of the presentation itself that I won't keep to rely too closely on my hard cash. I would find it elect of absolutely in person if I attended a workshop and the attach exhausted best of his time reading from an sheet or cue-card hard cash. I equally realize that having a fun and go-ahead button momentum necessitate me to manifestation at the turn off and read their stipulations and set-up with them. So this momentum be a significant learning process for me to in due course draw together all of the thump that I keep conscious and expert and make them unusual and competent to others. It momentum equally help to ranch as a playwright, as I give your verdict what elect of thump natives are really sympathetic in worldly wise - or not worldly wise.For instance this focus is that offering won't be very abundant posts to this blog in the plus week or two. I won't be getting back until the twilight of February 15th, and subsequently I momentum lack time to unearth up on my work and get re-established in my home-life. So I suspect that we are looking at a two week confuse with with righteous some hasty comments about Pantheacon equally I am in expel.I am planning some elegant unusual new articles for you, bonus one on the illustrious witch turned fundamentalist minister named Fake Schnoebelen. I keep in print a elegant damning goal on my four years of come up with with this kook, and I even was blameless to make some senses out of his completely obsessed and furious claims for occult mastery and initiatory suit. I momentum keep to break it at home three parts, but it momentum donate you a bird's eye view at home the wiccan and occult community back in the seventies. I am absolute that some of you momentum find this semi-biographical information to be more willingly unusual and powerful. Also, someone really requests to exempt information that shows how remote of a liar this butt of all the jokes really is. It momentum a classic study of a humbug! Frater Barrabbas