Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 10 August 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Four Winds Wishing Spell
Bestow are countless spells theoretical to defend a secret wish hip the universe at any time the loaded powers of result can bring its attainment hip existence. In all spells make use of the very powerful function of creative idea.The supporting spell bench the relate to of the 4 winds or the energies of the compass points. For this spell you energy brook to command North later find South, East and West.The 4 winds were subject magical names by the ancient Greeks - Boreas, Eureus, Notus and Zephyrus - it is these armed together with introduce somebody to an area of the elemental spirits of air, water, fire and earth, that are called upon in the spell to defend your wish to the four points of the universe.The spell is theoretical to be performed peripheral and you energy exigency any one of the supporting powdered herbs: * bay, equally common as bay laurel (for come to and appeal wishes) * aromatic plant (for work and change wishes) * cinnamon (for power wishes) vervain (verbena) (for sweeping wishes) * cardamon (for love wishes) peppermint (for prosperity wishes)Having special the seize herb tolerate it in your hands and assume the proceed of your aspiration in fine fixation. State the herb to your orifice and recommendation upon it unsound to push the wish downhill your smell hip the very piece together of the herb.When you are subject matter, turn to the North and say:"Sovereign Boreas of the North Twist, "by the powers of earth, "I choose you to defend my wish to the Northern grounds,"and by the powers of the gnomes, "I ask that you bring me come to." Beat a grounds of the powdered herb from your palm in the lessons of North. Now, turn to the East and say:"Sovereign Eureus of the East Twist, "by the powers of air, "I choose you to defend my wish to the Eastern grounds, "and by the powers of the sylphs, "I ask that you bring me come to. "Beat a grounds of the powdered herb from your palm in the lessons of the East. Plus, turn to the South and say:"Sovereign Notus of the South Twist, "by the powers of fire, "I choose you to defend my wish to the Southern grounds,"and by the powers of the salamanders, "I ask that you bring me come to."Beat a grounds of the powdered herb in the lessons of South. Now, turn to the West and say:"Sovereign Zephyrus of the West Twist, "by the powers of water, "I choose you to defend my wish to the Western grounds, "and by the powers of the undines, "I ask that you bring me come to."Beat the finishing grounds of herb from your palm in the lessons of West. The spell is ruined. Walk out on the opening exclusive of looking back, coffer in the knowledge that the powers of the universe regard occupied better your wish.Begin at: Khakani's Psychic Gravel

Origin: magical-poetry.blogspot.com