Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 1 August 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Katiara Nightshade Posted A Discussion
LOOKING FOR BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS (CELTIC,NORSE AND EGYPTIAN)

I have having a difficult time sorting through what books to read and what to avoid. I am looking to learn more about Celtic and Norse mythology, and would also be interested in those that try to recreate the old rites/rituals. I want to avoid as much of the neopagan and "fluff" as I can and get to the meat and bones of it all. If that makes any sense. I do know some basic Norse and Celtic mythology but I want to hear what others recommend. Also I am interested not so much in the ritual side of Egyptian magick but their Gods/Goddesses and mythology. I have always found the Egyptian pantheon to be very interesting and want to know what books would be good to read and what to avoid (even what authors to set aside would be welcomed). Thank you so much. I have done a basic search on this site and found a few old threads that had some advice but I want more (plus I can not seem to find the one thread that had a lot of information about Celtic reconstruction/old trads).See More