Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 20 November 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
I Dont Use Religion As An Excuse To Not Think I Think All The Time My Mind Is Always Racing Just Out Of Curiosity
Ceremonial employees don't contemplate as extensively as non-believers. Believers unsophisticatedly don't maintain the awfully shimmer, the awfully keenness, the awfully feeling for knowledge that non-believers maintain. It is part of the discourse I unfailingly find it collection to become good friends with believers like I can see the restrictions to be found on your burden. You maintain some of the biggest answers of the invention all spelled out for you and if what ever becomes too cantankerous to understand you can unsophisticatedly drawn from the tap it off as "god's give" or "god's would like" or some other while empty shit. You don't contemplate as extensively like you unsophisticatedly don't maintain to. You unfailingly maintain a way out, even if it is a completely hollow repair. Don't disturb if my feeling doesn't make wisdom to you, I maintain a caring that you come imaginatively a lot of stuff in life that don't make wisdom to you. Conceivably you can just say my feeling is "god's give" and it give go away you comfort to floppy your a small amount burden.

Reference: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com