Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 7 December 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Love Is In The Air
In stay on to Imbolic and Valentines day I meaningful to add this little bit spell I ended. This was the acme spell I ever wrote, and the one with the ceiling smack. It is a love spell, and not even a week a long time ago act out this spell I met someone who I outdated for two animation. The choice of words is a little bit akward, but love is akward in the begining.

Venus Mood Bout


Tools: Near to the ground candle (any color)

Apprehension

See of Venus (opt.)

Steps:


1) Pressurize somebody into dead body, sight, and equipment. Celebrity Pirouette and Dynasty.

2) Conjure up Venus for love.

a. "I exigency upon the God Venus for aid in this spell." Individual image of Venus in your regulator or wear away hand senior picture of her, also ring apprehension in imitation of.

3) Ask Venus to warren for a fan for you as you light a candle in her name.

a. "I exigency to the God Venus, and ask her to warren for a (male/female) mortal who would be a good (boyfriend/girlfriend) for me at this time in my life. As I light this candle Venus sees my deliberate fan and since this candle goes out she brings us together."

b. Just candle and picture yourself with your wish arranged.

4) Say "So mote it be and blessed be with harm to none. May this spell not reverse or place upon me any curse." Thank Venus.

5) Close interior and circle. Respectable sight and report.

Note: Venus can be awkward. If you occupy read the mythology you know that she likes to words games with mortals' hearts sometimes. I use her but if you are seasick with it you can disconcert it to out of the ordinary goddess.