Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
Who Reads This Stuff
There are times when I feel severely unqualified for, well, everything. Despite my best efforts, sometimes it seems that I am not getting anywhere.

I haven't sewn a single stitch since Monday. I really want to. Heck, I need to since I am rapidly approaching a deadline. But now I am a wife and mother and my time is not my own. I am now the glue that holds the family together and at times I am simply amazed that anyone is still alive. How on earth did they survive before I came along to dole out required medicines, cook regular meals, and make sure bills got paid before service is cut off? And since they obviously DID survive before I came into the picture, why the hell am I doing so much work?

It's a bit of a dilemma, this wanting to share my life but not wanting to reveal the 900 failures before I finally got something right.

What would it be like if someone interviewed me? If someone was searching for real Witch, I'm pretty sure I'd make us look bad.

Interviewer: "So you're a practicing Witch?"

Me: "Yes!"

Interviewer: "You cast spells?"

Me: "Yes!"

Interviewer: "Magic really does work?"

Me: "Yes!"

Interviewer: "How?"

Me: "Uh. I, mmmm, it's hard to explain."

Interviewer: "Can you do a spell now?"

Me: "Yes!"

Interviewer: "When will we see the results?"

Me: "I don't know."

Interviewer: "How do you know it will work?"

Me: "I just know."

Interviewer: "Can you give an example of magic working for you?"

Me: "Ah. Um, oh! I can manifest things!"

Interviewer: "Things appear without effort?"

Me: "No, I do some work. Manifestations is more about opening the path so that things can come to you..."

Interviewer: "Then it's not magic."

Me: "Is too!" [indignant pout]

See? You wouldn't want to read my blog. If you saw my house right now, you probably wouldn't believe I can keep a clean house. If you saw my sewing machine gathering dust, you wouldn't think I had any skills.

I suppose I could post successful ventures. But then I'd only blog once a year.

Credit: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com