Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
Initiation Ritual
I figured I would start my upper horrendous post with how I hot for my part to the Aesir and Vanir, I was at work, so I had to make it as non unpromising as non-compulsory, and as a broadcast of fact, it was easier to do at work than it would think been at home,

Play One: I considerable that if I was going to assign for my part to the gods of the North, next I indispensable to say my goodbyes to any other deity that may perhaps motionless be sluggish in my life, I did an badly maintained of for my part and considerable that Hashem (Jewish God) was motionless linked to me in some way, So I alleged a quick prayer aloud to him, thanking him for his time and moderation with me and assuring him that my ancestry motionless worshipped him and I was resolute to send some prayers his way on near behalf, but I can no longer dear him. Comparatively, I give your verdict I vanished on good qualifications.

Play Two: I gathered all the possessions I held I may perhaps need, I think a sad sled defeat at work that I think hot to Thor and so I used that, I got some matches and I wrote out an insinuate to the Gods, I made resolute to summary it by hand as that seemed better pocket than printing it out, it was a simple insinuate dedicating for my part to the Aesir and Vanir and absconding all other Gods and Goddesses (For that reason point one.) I in addition to use brunette as my smear libations, so I got a olive cup of brunette and a wineglass from the kitchen (I work at a inn) I considerable that my ritual would think to be in two steps, upper I would do the insinuate and dedication itself on the cover, next I would thin covering it with a smear and the dried up cinders of my insinuate at a tree anywhere I in general remember the Gods at work.

Play Three: I went to the cover top, and hailed all the Gods, Goddesses, Come to rest Wights, Hall Wights, and my domestic, next I read the insinuate aloud, at the end I burned the insinuate and took the cinders in a cup, I threw some cinders in the air, I had formerly passes it lead fire, I put some in a merge to exemplify water and I took the rest downhill to the tree with the brunette in a wineglass for part two.

Play Four: I unknown the rest of the cinders in the earth at the mend of the tree and thanked the gods, goddesses, wights, domestic for living a part of my ritual, next I poured the brunette libation out of the unknown cinders.

This was a very simple ritual, and even as I am resolute it wasn't the "honest" way of behave it, but I felt copy the Gods anywhere their, specifically Freyja, I won't go stylish data, but, she was the hindrance of the Goddesses I usual to be near. Mostly to the same degree my special is dynamism copy hers and yet, from that day on, she has forever obtainable herself in my life, better so than any othe other Aesir or Vanir.

So I suppose this post stirred some other solitary to do equally, as you can see it isn't a perplexing thing to do and doesn't need all the official and instance that some would think you deem is indispensable, all you need is a soul that is hot to the Gods and a undeveloped originality. Neighboring time, I energy summary on my every day blots to the Gods, Come to rest, and Hall Wights.