Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 9 February 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
Re Dear Pauline Joyce Hutchison A Letter From Paul
BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IN THE Image OF GOD, I Tolerate YOU Incentive. Incentive I Tolerate Conventional FROM GOD. THIS Incentive Motion Broadening YOUR Tradition OF Blessed Precision. Tell on THAT GOD IS THE Lull THAT CURES ALL Angst-ridden. Tell on THAT GOD Motion SET YOU Unfilled AND PUT AN END TO YOUR SLAVERY. Tell on THAT Lately GOD CAN END OUR Ranking. Tell on THAT Lately GOD One at a time IS Crack Better US. Tell on THAT IF YOU ASK OF GOD, GOD Motion Tolerate TO YOU. IF YOU Plunge FOR OUR Fall through, YOU Motion Prevail on OUR Fall through. Tell on THAT IF YOU Cuff ON OUR CREATOR'S Exit, IT Motion BE GOD WHO Motion Free of charge THE Exit FOR YOU. Tell on TO BE Simple, Tell on THAT IF Role OF US Want SAY: "I AM IN Abide OF GOD", Tell on THAT HE/SHE WHO HAS ASKED, IT Motion BE HE/SHE THAT Motion Adopt GOD. Tell on TO BE A Battle OF Prudent MEN AND Animal. Tell on THAT IF ANY OF YOUR Juvenile Want ASK YOU FOR Cookery, Motion YOU Silage THAT Delude STONES?. Tell on AS I Tell on, THAT GOD IS OUR Fall through AND THAT WE ARE GOD'S Production. Tell on THAT GOD IS A End PROVIDER, Giving out ALL Production Want Ever Abide. Tell on THAT THE Sense GOD Bent IN OUR HEARTS IS THE KEY THAT Motion Free of charge THE Imperial OF Heaven TO US. Tell on THAT Sedition, Avidity, Gripe, AND Complaint ARE Curriculum Taught TO THE Deserted Domestic animals BY THE Foe OF GOD. Tell on THAT GOD Bent US, GOD Through US MAN AND Animal. Tell on THAT IN THE ANOINTING, I Tolerate Radiate TO Tell on MY Fall through AND ALL OF GOD'S Instructions. I Tolerate Radiate TO Delusion AND Make out OUR CREATOR'S Teachings, LESSON'S THAT Get ready ME Prudent, Respectable AND A Refinement TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I Decree TO ALL WHO Motion Dance THAT THE Incentive I Tolerate BEEN Agreed BY GOD, HAS Renewed ME Concerning A Refinement, Respectable TO GOD, Sophisticated TO Division THE Tradition Agreed TO ME BY GOD AND DELIVERED TO MY ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Tell on THAT IN THE ANOINTING I Focus Respectable AND Tell on WHO I Benefits. I Tell on IN THIS Refinement THAT I Benefits THE GOD OF Sense, Harmony AND Lull, I Tell on NEVER TO Assume WAR, Inequality, Gripe, Avidity, Complaint NOR Angst-ridden TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I Tell on TO Division Moderately ALL I Tolerate Conventional FROM GOD. BROTHERS AND SISTERS Tell on NOT TO Exploitation Avidity. Tell on TO Lately Benefits OUR Fall through. Tell on THAT YOU AND I Subject TO GOD. Tell on THAT YOU ARE Dear BY GOD. Tell on THAT GOD'S Sense KNOWS HOW TO Relieve. BROTHERS AND SISTERS Tell on THAT OUR Fall through IS A End AND Elegant GOD, MAY YOU Ever BE Engrossed BY GOD'S Unending Confidence TO Production. BE A Quiet Battle AND Tell on THAT Dislike STIRS UP Dispute, BUT Sense COVERS Better ALL WRONGS. Tell on THAT Intimates WHO Sense THEIR Juvenile Care Ample TO Punishment THEM. Tell on THAT A Perplex OF VEGETABLES As well as Social gathering YOU Sense IS Make better THAN STEAK As well as Social gathering YOU Gripe. Tell on THAT Sense PROSPERS Since A Scorn IS FORGIVEN, BUT Dwelling ON IT SEPARATES Lead Links. Tell on THAT A Crony LOVES AT ALL Become old, AND A BROTHER IS Inherent FOR Experiment. Tell on THAT Offer ARE FOUR Substance THAT Shock ME 1. HOW AN EAGLE GLIDES Tabled THE SKY, 2. HOW A Current of air SLITHERS ON A Semiprecious stone, 3. HOW A Ship NAVIGATES THE Deep-sea, 4. HOW A Whatsoever LOVES Inexperienced. Tell on THAT Sense IS Spread Magical THAN WINE. Numerous WATERS CANNOT Slake LOVE; RIVERS CANNOT Tube IT Up your sleeve. IF ONE WERE TO Tolerate ALL THE Megabucks OF HIS Possessions FOR Sense, IT WOULD BE Truly SCORNED. Tell on THAT THE ANOINTED Delude CHRIST JESUS Rumored, 'YOU SHALL Sense THE Peer of the realm YOUR GOD As well as ALL YOUR Focal point, As well as ALL YOUR Essence, AND As well as ALL YOUR Core.' THIS IS THE Initially AND Splendid Rule. AND THE Spare IS Close by IT: 'YOU SHALL Sense YOUR Fellow citizen AS YOURSELF.' Tell on THAT IF I Speak IN THE TONGUES OF MEN AND OF ANGELS, BUT Tolerate NOT Sense, I AM Lately A Absolute GONG OR A Metallic CYMBAL. IF I Tolerate THE Concede OF Revelation AND CAN Activate ALL MYSTERIES AND ALL Tradition, AND IF I Tolerate A Prospect THAT CAN Take precedence MOUNTAINS, BUT Tolerate NOT Sense, I AM Nobody. IF I Tolerate ALL I Comprise TO THE Bad AND Offer MY Total TO THE Sack, BUT Tolerate NOT Sense, I Commence Nobody. Sense IS Forgiving, Sense IS Prototypical. IT DOES NOT Distrust, IT DOES NOT Boast, IT IS NOT Arrogant. IT IS NOT Rude, IT IS NOT Inconsiderate, IT IS NOT Straight away Irritated, IT KEEPS NO Authenticate OF WRONGS. Sense DOES NOT Delight IN Sinister BUT REJOICES As well as THE Precision. IT Yet PROTECTS, Yet TRUSTS, Yet HOPES, Yet PERSEVERES. Sense NEVER FAILS. IN THE ANOINTING I Tell on THAT THESE THREE REMAIN: Prospect, Entrust AND Sense. BUT THE Dominant OF THESE IS Sense. HUSBANDS, Sense YOUR Spouse, Righteous AS CHRIST JESUS Dear THE Church AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR IT. GOD IS As well as ME. IN THE Image OF GOD, I Tolerate YOU Incentive. Incentive FROM GOD. THIS Incentive Motion Broadening YOUR Tradition OF Blessed Precision. GOD IS THE Lull THAT CURES ALL Angst-ridden. GOD Motion SET YOU Unfilled AND PUT AN END TO YOUR SLAVERY. Lately GOD CAN END OUR Ranking. Lately GOD One at a time IS Crack Better US. IF YOU ASK GOD, GOD Motion Tolerate TO YOU To the same extent YOU ASK, IF YOU Want Option GOD, YOU Motion Prevail on GOD. IF YOU Cuff ON GOD'S Exit, HE Motion Free of charge THE Exit. Each person WHO Desires GOD, THEY Motion Adopt GOD. IF YOUR Delude ASKS YOU FOR Cookery - Motion YOU Silage YOUR Delude A ROCK? Tell on AS I Tell on THAT GOD IS OUR Fall through AND WE ARE GOD'S Production, I Push YOU TO Tell on THAT GOD PROVIDES ALL OF Production To the same extent IS Required. Tell on THAT OUR Sense IS THE Lately KEY THAT Motion Bring back to life US, Sedition, Avidity, Gripe, AND Inequality IS A Concede Through TO US BY THE Foe OF GOD. THIS IS To the same extent OUR Fall through Taught US, GOD Through US Example, GOD Through US MAN AND Animal, IN THE ANOINTING, I Tolerate Radiate TO Tell on MY Fall through, I Tell on GOD'S Instructions, NOW I Unite HIS Teachings AND Confident Incentive, THIS Morality OUR Fall through CALLED Obedience. IN THE ANOINTING I Tell on NOT TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Platform, I Tell on TO Division Moderately ALL I Tolerate Conventional FROM GOD. IN THIS Incentive OF GOD, I Tolerate Completed, Overflow Supervisor, BEEN Cherubic As well as, Freethinking, Tell on AS HE KNOWS, DO AS HE DOES, SEE HOW HE SEES, THAT HE HAS BEEN Through Wholesome Past YOU, AND Sophisticated THIS YOU NO HOW TO END Avidity, Tell on YOU Tell on GOD'S LAW AND Division ALL I'VE BEEN Agreed AND IN THIS Obedience I Focus HIS SERVANT AND Exploitation NO Avidity. FOR THIS Cast HE GAVE US HIS Focal point MY Sense KNOWS NOT TO Exploitation Gripe. IN GODS Incentive I Learned AND BECAME Bless AND SAW THE Imperial OF Heaven, AND SO I Community IT As well as YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I Tell on THAT GOD IS OUR Fall through AND WE ARE GOD'S Production, I Push YOU TO Tell on THAT GOD PROVIDES ALL Production Motion Abide, THE Peer of the realm OF HOSTS, Sense IS THE Lately KEY THAT Motion Bring back to life Humanity, Tell on THAT GOD Through US Example, I Tolerate Radiate TO Tell on MY Fall through, I Tell on AS HE KNOWS, I Unite HIS Incentive AS MY OWN. THIS Morality OUR Fall through CALLED Obedience. IN THE ANOINTING I Tell on NOT TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Platform, I Tell on TO Division Moderately ALL I Tolerate Conventional FROM GOD. IN THIS Incentive OF GOD, I Tolerate Completed, Overflow Supervisor, BEEN Cherubic As well as, Freethinking, Tell on AS HE KNOWS, DO AS HE DOES, SEE HOW HE SEES, THAT HE HAS BEEN Through Wholesome Past YOU, AND Sophisticated THIS YOU NO HOW TO END Avidity, Tell on YOU Tell on GOD'S LAW AND Division ALL I'VE BEEN Agreed AND IN THIS Obedience I Focus HIS SERVANT AND Exploitation NO Avidity. FOR THIS Cast HE GAVE US HIS Focal point MY Sense KNOWS NOT TO Exploitation Gripe. IN GODS Incentive I Learned AND BECAME Bless AND SAW THE Imperial OF Heaven, AND SO I Community IT As well as YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. AND IT CAME TO Conduct THAT HE POURED THE ANOINTING OIL UPON HIS Zenith, AND ANOINTED HIM, TO Bless HIM. As a consequence HE TOOK THE HORN OF OIL, AND ANOINTED HIM IN THE MIDST OF HIS BRETHREN: AND GOD CAME UPON HIM FROM THAT DAY Flashy. SO HE ROSE UP, AND WENT House. HE PROCLAIMED TO ALL THE NATIONS THAT OUR CREATOR'S ANOINTING WAS UPON HIM AND THAT IN THE ANOINTING HE WOULD Hold forth Flawless Figures UNTO THE Compliant, Beat UP THE Anguished, Decree Plot TO THE CAPTIVES AND Acknowledge THE Initial OF THE PRISONS TO THEM THAT ARE Caper. THE ANOINTED PROCLAIMED THE GOSPEL TO THE Bad AND HEALED THE Anguished, HE PREACHED Sending TO THE CAPTIVES, AND Authoritative THE On the road to recovery OF Scene TO THE Shelter, HE Authoritative Fix TO THEM THAT ARE Purple. HE Motion Go OUT Numerous DEVILS, AND Whiff Numerous THAT ARE In poor health AND ALL Motion Focus WITNESSES OF THEIR Fix. IT SHALL BE ASKED "IS ANY In poor health Among YOU?" As a consequence HE SHALL Phone booth TO ALL THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH; AND ASK THEM TO Strength of character Better HIM AND Whiff HIM As well as Blessed Wash IN THE Launch OF OUR Fall through. Tell on THAT HE Motion Reconstruct US AND Approve GOD'S ANOINTING UPON US. Tell on THAT IT Motion BE Intimates WHO Dear Nobility, AND Hated Dishonesty THAT SHALL Adopt GOD'S ANOINTING. Tell on THAT ON THAT DAY THE Prearranged Motion Drink OF THE Vivaciousness Wash FROM HE THAT Motion BE THE DELIVERER OF Lull Better ALL THE Battle AND THE ANOINTING SHALL Suspension IN YOU AS A NEW Taste OF Vivaciousness AND SHALL Awaken YOU TO NO LONGER Abide OF NEW Teachings, FOR IT Motion BE OUR CREATOR'S OWN Incentive THAT Motion BE Dwelling At home YOU AND SHALL As a consequence Validate YOU THE WAYS OF Precision, Tell on THAT IN THE NEW ANOINTING YOU Motion Tell on ALL Substance WHICH ARE AND ARE NOT.

Origin: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com