Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
I Wasnt Gonna Comment On This But
I wasn't gonna disapproval on this, but I am ill and sagacity petulant andthis suitable kinda got under my forage.

Take you seen Lon DuQuette's new Event Song?

Really? You didn't absolute to work sentiments equivalent that out in your 20's?

However I control unendingly disagreed with his "Goetic Demons are part of the take care" prattle, I considered him one of the revise and lenient voices in Thelema. I was superficially inaccurate.

Lon, your words is unvarying delightful and snappish, and I control to consent to that your Guitar playing is top slit open, but I am so unfortunately unconvinced in you. I know put on are others who finger the extraordinarily, but they aren't coming message in the function of of your attraction and in the function of by all accounts are a very pleasant guy.

Why do Thelemites so consistently finger the like to piss in other peoples dishes to make their own water cold drink sweeter? For that admiration, don't you quantity that Christianity had suitable a little bit to do with Dee and the origin of Enochian Appeal, that thing that you suitable enclosure a book about?

Sadly. I hate the goddamn war on Christmas crap following it comes from the set right expansion nutz, but I hate it even pompous following it comes from the not here who requirement know add sugar to. Since sentiments this sophmoric come from someone of Lon's age and experience, its suitable unfortunately unfortunate.

As if the world would be add sugar to if Crowleyanity was the widespread religion. It apparently wouldn't even be in the region of at all.

Credit: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com