Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 25 May 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
The Hoodoo Truth We Do Enemy Work And Elitism
I time-honored a unlikable suggestion from a personality I inquiry is a Wiccan or Neopagan on diverse forum. I inquiry the personality is a Wiccan or Neopagan based on their views; static, I may perhaps be wrong. In a nutshell this personality was implying that he was purely snooty to me being he does not view the accepted wisdom of opposition work as having any correct meaning and views it as cursing and black magic. This is a lead belief of these types of people. The personality what's more roughly accused me of superiority and roughly believed I was a dishonor to the tradition. So I option put my responses in sincere so people are individual.1.) We do opposition work. Foe work is attack protection work. If you odd that it's wrong to do any type of opposition work as a result gain living a access mat. Sanctify citizens who option ravage you. We do not purchase in their unsuitable idea of Coincidence, the Wiccan Rede, or the Law of Three. More accurately, current are distinct cost and current are cost for everything we do, magical or dull. 2.) You are not a practitioner and do not call a leg to stand on with your judgements. 3.) I'm not an elitist. All the same, I'm not departure to sincere sit back and allow people to rape, pinch, and in the trade ravage, this tradition. In my result, that's what these types of people are in truth tad about. They ask us to allow them to rape hoodoo/rootwork/conjure, to pinch from it, to put back it, to get rid of God and the Bible, and as a result to supplicate it as their own. They get pissed off after we won't allow them to do that. So they ask to send a message us bigots, elitist, doesn't matter what, but they aren't fooling us and they aren't fooling people who in truth know about the tradition.

Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com