Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 25 December 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
How To Fail At Casting A Love Spell
When I was 12-14 years old, I thought I was a witch. I had had one too many psychic experiences in the past to ignore the fact that I was gifted with the power of clairvoyance. For instance, several times I predicted who was calling before picking up the phone, and this was before Caller ID, people! I would oftentimes know what my friends were going to say before they said it. I had a strong intuition about whether or not people were mad at me (they usually were). Plus, Id always had this strange feeling that some magical witch spirit was following me around, like an evil, supernatural guardian angel, watching my every move.

I blame "Harry Potter", "Charmed", "The Craft", and basically the entire WB lineup for my obsession with witchcraft. Witches were for my generation what vampires are for todays tweens. So just count your blessings that I didnt think I was a literal vampire.

My friend Amanda* and I decided to buy a book of spells. We stumbled upon it at the mall bookstore one day. It wasnt even hiding in the creepy Occult section--it was right out in the open on a display table. We convinced ourselves that we werent creeps for buying it, because clearly witchcraft was having a moment. We were just following the trend!

And you can still buy it on AmazonRead more >>



Source: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com