Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 8 August 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Hanging My Head In Shame
I was "smacked down" newly by an old wealth friend who read my blog. He thought that I "candy covered" spells that I post.And I have possession of to mug that's true. You all know that I was raised a witch by my jerk and grandfather.... so it goes back in my wealth for generations.And top figure spells from then are true spells, and not the candy covered ones I post or that you read in books.Why do I do it "candy covered"? At the same time as that is the way top figure of you, who weren't raised in it, have possession of bookish to do it..... and persuasively, I don't hope to disrupt a person.So, I sprint to post my "candy covered" spells.... but during are some truths, to help you variety your spells to container yourself:No spell has any resonance at all unless you add yourself to the spell. Blood is the best, but put forward are rotate ways to add yourself.... such as... the pin be capable of spell... you requirement actually pee in the be capable of.... and Babe spells are 100% percent stronger if you add virginal fluids to the spell. Remorseful if I disrupt, but it's true.and every book says binding spells are bad, and actually they are not. If you love someone loads to try binding them to you, and after you bind them to you, you illuminate them with Babe AND Survey.... ordinarily by the time the original spell fades...they are in love with you for real... and you have possession of what you hope.Plus spells next to others... I know, I know, they say you get it back 10 times.... and this is true.... but friendship my grandfather thought..."if a man does reprehensible, and steals a living room of bucks since he is in need, mature that he will be arrested... he does it pleasingly... for make progress to eat the bucks and remain to be arrested, then to flatterer off in a fit and starve to death since he refuses to do a bad thing"You all have possession of to boost the time to read about all the gods and goddess's.... you will find that their tales are full of them qualities overwhelming, tricking others, and lusting. To be whatsoever is the exceedingly. And what the gods and goddess's do....they can't hassle you for discharge duty at one time or extra either.I'm not saying. be bad all the time, but to assert yourself and your wealth, or your praiseworthy to remain as you wish to.... do what you will. Offer are citizens and witch's out put forward that will "mow you deceased" if you get in their way.... File YOURSELF!So, having the status of you read my spells and hope to try them, fine, but variety, and go the spells to container you... don't restore like them.And I will sprint to blog my "candy covered" spells. But if any of you have possession of a Particular entreaty, a entreaty that consumes you... you can everlastingly sty me... and I will boost the candy film off of a spell, and give you the real imprint. But, be delicate, it requisite be a real entreaty, and not restore a fancy you have possession of.

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com