Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 19 November 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
What Is Fear Really
"`A"

"ll fear is but the notion that God's love ends. Did you think I end, that My bread warehouses are limited, that I will not be enough? But I am infinite, child. What can end in Me? Can life end in Me? Can happiness? Or peace? Or anything you need? Doesn't your Father always give you what you need? I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE AND MY BREAD FOR YOU WILL NEVER END. Fear thinks God is finite and fear believes that there is not going to be enough and hasn't counting one thousand gifts, endlessly counting gifts, exposed the lie at the heart of all fear? IN ME, BLESSINGS NEVER END BECAUSE MY LOVE FOR YOU NEVER ENDS. If My goodnesses toward you end, I will cease to exist, child. As long as there is a God in heaven there is grace on earth and I am the spilling God of the uncontainable, forever-overflowing-love-grace."

~ an excerpt from, "One thousand gifts: A dare to live fully right where you are."(c) 2011 Angela Ambroise, all rights reserved."