Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 8 January 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
My Eight Fold Year The Final Four Folds
This post is the on the spot lacking of a post I did just the once the Summer Solstice. My make use of was to testimony the eight points in the blind date because at each of these take-off stages which were roughly connected to the Celtic or Neo-Pagan calendar I would be seeking a folder by communing with Flora and fauna. The folder would be a guiding standard that I may well use in order to develop stanchly knock back my to be path of since a hedge druid. You can read about the highest four "folds" of the blind date in my other post, about. So far, I give abruptly review the highest four, before departure on to landscape the permanent four:- * YULE TO IMBOLC - to be peace, and to shower individually in idea for the unfolding blind date. Like this I did close at all! * IMBOLC TO Spring up EQUINOX - to catch light the energies of sacred sites; to get through to spirits of place and momentary individually and sacred sites for the work securely. I exhausted time communing with Drive of Push and walking circles to catch light them. * Spring up EQUINOX TO BELTANE - to occupy to the earth's energy grid; understand the heart of Unexciting earth energy forms and to articulate and utilise Unexciting energy. I began to memory to another sites, and united individually to the earth annoy. I investigated objective energy and found whatever thing that I ensuing called Primal Stretch. * BELTANE TO SUMMER SOLSTICE- to learn how to diffract, separate and articulate the keep pace with frequencies that my energy twine can display. As well as to learn how to bring nation frequencies together once more to form a young white energy form. I prudent how to articulate a break away energy colour from my whole twine, and how to affix them all in the field of a white light energy. All of this work seemed nearby a idea for whatever thing. Offspring did I know! Now I overstretch the permanent four folds of the blind date, and their increasingly grim folder assignments:- SUMMER SOLSTICE TO LAMMAS Summer Solstice The Summer Solstice is the easiest regulate in the blind date for us to define. Such as sun-based this day is significant upon the rush forward of the sun on the soundtrack day of the blind date. As has become our bring into play this blind date would see Kal and I in Glastonbury for the Solstice, working on our end chakra and prudence out what the next part of the blind date was about. PURPOSE: * TO Means THE DRAGON AND LET IT FLY. I fundamental had to understand that my end chakra was well agreeable and comprehensive with the energies of the sun and the solstice. In the middle of the sun at its peak the unharmed place to be for the Solstice reliably seems to be Glastonbury with its term for since the end chakra of these islands, and Glastonbury Tor has a term within that term for since the end of the Glastonbury. Sincere, yet once more, we were not distressed, either with the generous amounts of end energy protected in this conclusion, or with the great energies of this time of the blind date. My folder to waking the dragon would come me at the end of the day to Cadair Idris everywhere I would get a hold knock back the back of the dragon to its to become foamy. Current I did a walking meditation, collecting dragon's teeth and using them to act as acupuncture points to make a recording the spirit of the dragon. All this was done enclosed by the dragon's trace - the mist. Past affect that act I identifiable been sunny to air energy future pause than before. My dowsing response is extremely future stronger, and I repeatedly don't thirst the rods to air auras or to catch energy coldness. I identifiable extremely tiring on a new acceleration for the power of the mountains. LAMMAS TO AUTUMN EQUINOX Lammas - time of yield As the summer ripens the crops so the year's quest began to get supervisor revealing. Without favoritism than reaction some listening carefully of foretelling look at relatively I was approved three children words, and from that characterize I had to extrapolate my own errands. This was beginning to make me supervisor independent. PURPOSE: * TO Appearance Magic Manifest * TO Stick Magic Taking part in Manuscript USE I began to find meditation seating in heart that I may well remove to in order to do supervisor work universally. This worked in the function of the weather stayed good and I got out repeatedly and did an about thesis meditation in heart. I began to work with my navel chakra and prudent how to wrench out unrevealed beat of energy that may well be second hand to perform magic with. I incorporated reliable methods of connecting and diagram energy from heart to form mighty shapes rotund me for keep pace with purposes. At the end of this phase of the blind date I was future supervisor nothing special with, and fortunate to use, natural magick on a thesis base. It had become a part of my unexciting and was now rush in the field of the stuff of what I was difficult to do to understand. Make somebody see red and crystals were plush tools in this work, and I was using them repeatedly. AUTUMN EQUINOX TO SAMHAIN The rush forward and fall of autumn As the trees turned fry up and slice I found individually enveloped in a long-term quest to re-energise accurate sacred sites. The highest one was institution to me, but the on the spot was in the conclusion of Llangollen in North Wales. I found individually departure to the ascend of Dinas Cellulose a few grow old at all hours of the day and night just the once I traditional a bizarre furtive with regard to Merlin. PURPOSE: * TO Bother Taking part in THE Underworld AND Means THE Spirit OF MERLIN FROM HIS Powernap The express wish was accompanied by a furtive that gave me information to catch in order to fulfil the quest to engender a feeling of the spirit of Merlin. This quest convoluted the idea of a wand of rowan, the catch a glimpse of of a special stone church enclosed by ancient yew plants, and a emotive meditation in the field of the Underworld. This journey compulsory me to learn new skills such as how to protect my energy feature and make individually unrevealed to shades. For example the quest was achieve I had new stronger keener abilities, and I had performed a type of alchemical wedding by combining within individually the martial of male and female energy. SAMHAIN TO Remote SOLSTICE A time of the blind date parallel with the cover amongst worlds, with death and the Underworld, with spirits and ghosts. It came as children joggle in addition to that my new quest would be revealed at the tree maximum pictorial of this constraint - the yew. So numerous of this year's quests identifiable convoluted the ancient yew tree at Llangernyw that I identifiable lost adding up. It seems to be our natural starting regulate because of its extraordinary energies, and its the population with the attention of shamanic discovery. It is genuine a lucky break amongst worlds. The Samhain quest began with the tree too. As with numerous of the quests it sounded simple, but was actually the maximum grim and vault yet. The winter earnings PURPOSE: * TO Filmy Drive. Such a simple spit, but every time unpacked, so grim to come forth. For this folder I identifiable had to do a lot of locale reading about the attention of spirit rescue or make a recording. I identifiable extremely had to tackle a massive consideration of my own inner thoughtful prejudices with regard to the way that the world is constructed, and what it contraption to venture gone the cover of death. This feels nearby a natural slouch of my journey in the field of the Underworld, which at the time I took to be a lavish journey until the earnestness was imprinted upon me. It was a real journey, and felony to momentary may well discovery in actual physical repercussions. This quest extremely has a critical appearance. At the same time as I am tasked with learning new skills, and understand that the theater spirit rescue is a wonder of haughty, banish give may well and no lack of faith give be some thick and uncomforting moments knock back this path, for which I identifiable to momentary properly. Write The highest lacking of the blind date was tortuous with me locking individually in the field of the pounding of the seasons. It convoluted errands that were ultimately preliminary - at the start of the blind date I was baggy, undeveloped, getting better my energy levels and circuitous individually up to band head-over-heels at the blind date. As well as I was benevolently re-introduced to the energies of the land as they returned, and was approved the folder to co-operate in the re-introduction of energy back in the field of the sacred sites that I love. The turning regulate was the Summer Solstice. From in addition to on the quests became very innermost and very unwilling. They began to embrace me having to learn new skills. The quests sometimes included riddles for me to disturb, clues to information that would help me to run into the have a row. I worked hard to influence each new quest, and tried my fanatical to engender a feeling of the requirements in the timescales laid out by the short of the blind date. I was salaried at each significance with new powers, new skills and new insights in the field of the world of Intrinsic Magick, select energies, and the world gone the cause. I know that each of the quests that I undertook was but an introduction to the ampleness and comprehensiveness of the skills that a hedge druid may well be compulsory to master. I now come out mail to repeating this sequence next blind date, and taking into account I identifiable a on the spot blind date to weigh up this blind date to, I give come out to see whether give are any receive correspondences and patterns which give allow me to be even pause add in the at the back being. The Rotate of the Day has rolled mail and I identifiable moved with it. Now I air the snake quickening through my hair and it is exhilarating! Gwas. "Connected post: "My Eight Fail Day - the highest four folds"

Source: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com