Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 2 August 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
A Pagan Church Where Christianity Is Very Much In The Centre

First, let me say that I understand that people are free to do and say whatever they want as long as they don't harm others. It's a big world; we should live in it as ourselves.

Second, this is going to be a very short post... I don't write much when I'm exasperated beyond belief-no, that's not a typo, I'm feeling rather suspicious.

Third, and last, am I alone in feeling that the idea of "a [P]agan church where Christianity [is] very much in the centre" is a tad oxymoronic? Fine, preach if you must, but when your mission oozes out of the belief that "[n]owadays people, they want to feel something; they want to have some sense of experience," as if anything other than your Christianity implies spiritual numbness, well, I can't help wishing that you would leave your arrogance and your "ground breaking" bullshit somewhere where they don't make me gag.

I read the article "In the News" section of The Secret Life of an American Witch's Sunday Stew.My dearest Kallan always keeps me up to date in the world's latest bit of Pagan-related madness.

Share