Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 24 March 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Tarot Focus What Do You See
TAROT FOCUS - WHAT DO YOU SEE?Merry Meet :))) One of the things I love about the tarot is that often times I will see different things in the cards each time I look at them. Sometimes, I'm quite sure they aren't even in the picture themselves, as I'll look back and whatever I saw is gone. I would think myself mad, except I've had a couple instructors now ensure me that it's perfectly normal, and it's just part of my gift. lolA few years back when I was learning the tarot, my instructor forced me out of the nest, and took away all the card meanings from me. Literally. She told me to forget what they meant and just look at the pictures. While this terrified me at the time, it was the best move ever, when learning to read the cards. So with this article, I wanted to give you a bit of a challenge, something you can work on over the next week to improve your tarot skills. You can choose any deck for this, tarot or oracle, whichever one seems to call to you. You do want to try to select to work with a deck that has a lot of detail, most decks do, so this shouldn't be a problem. Shuffle the deck completely and when you feel ready, select a card that you will read for the next week. :)))) Yes... week :)))Ok, have your card?So here is what you are going to do. I want you to forget whatever the traditional meaning of that card is. Each morning, when you wake up, as you are most receptive at that point, I want you to choose one focus point on the card. Write down what it is, and possible meanings for how it relates to your life. Then set the card back down. You want to repeat this every day for a week. Let your intuition guide you when choosing a focus point on the card. If morning doesn't work for you, you can choose another point during the day that works for you. What matters most, is that you are able to do it each day. :))If you are just starting to learn the tarot, or even if you have been working with it for some time, this is a great way to get to know the tarot. You can repeat this exercise each week to get to know your cards better. :)))Much Love and Many Blessings,Jasmeine Moonsong"Put A Little Magick in Your Day!"Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell, and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) ""HTTP://WWW.WICCANMOONSONG.COM/MOONSONG-DAILY-MAGICK.HTML"