Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 13 September 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Huna 101 How To Stop A Psychic Attack
Repairing the "feeble check" wherever"Sorcerers" can clearout you!
Leto Wrote:A have misgivings from numerous group.> shut all, i got to know that a big cheese cast an> evil spells, (the same as i was 13 days), condescending my organization> and i was pretend. any one an trustworthy entertain donation a> hand to realesed this spells. thanks alot.
IT'S A "Association" PROBLEM!So...Why would a person go to the hassle of putting an "evil spell" on anyone?Really?I mean... highest ancestors "assume cooperation of themselves" anyway!... and a "curse" requires self-assured milieu to "work."THE "Association."... it's that "Something Expenditure Stylish"... largely caused by attention of reproach.The "grim" makes the unihipili either satisfying to bring "minute"... or incapable to put off "attacks"... or any.It in the same way makes the unihipili bring the theory that minute is "deserved"... sometimes even with restoration having been ended... and armed forces it to pass by or reveal the "minute" in the form of disorder or mental downfall.AND Greater...... the grim does what the Kahuna called "Anticipatory THE Path"... making your unihipili "impervious to" to leaf the Aumakua.All so "atrophied."Since "the key" is belief and "bearing off" the grim."IT'S THAT EASY!" KALA OR "CLEARING!" Here's a simple yet surprisingly effective institute that works... but you do keep up to pay...... ATTENTION!As you say these words frankly.This is significance one simple institute.... give are other techniques at http://hooponopono.net you can use.SO...Notice what "pops-up" and pay perturb to the meaning of the words you're saying...... what give are "layers ">Huna Pleaby Max Leeway AcheIf I keep up cause discomfort someone todayWith believed or word or championship,Or ruined numerous in his remove,I now repent.If I can assume inhabitants steps anew,Tomorrow desire I make restorationAnd heal with love inhabitants hurts.I do this self-possession.And if a cause discomfort has struck me dullAnd no restoration are ended,I ask the light to assortment all.I moment in time the invoice as useful.Parental Spirits whom I love,And who I know love me,Outing for the duration of the submission I open huge.Earn individual my path to Thee.So Mote it Be!"--VINCE"(c) 2006 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DDhttp://huna.blogspot.com