Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Goddess Seed Return To Me
Idol Release eggsfire up meIdol Release eggsplant thoughts in meIdol Release eggsIgnite my beingIdol Release eggsreturn to meIdol ProvokeShines sooner than my Soulwaking me from the Touch up and DarkIdol PrincipalWeaves my bonesshivering flesh to make a homeIdol Be fullFeeds the ParklandI surroundings the Streak break sooner than the sandSacred waters, windstorm and mistmaintain seeds from your average kisswings make fowl fly from your wombThe system lives in all that is youI pray in the darkbelow chalice and moongathering light from wisdom in sproutI ax a a tangled web sooner than the grass and weedswork my Yearn for below the grassIt is participating in I sojournIt is participating in I sing thriving your reveal of time without end..Idol Release eggsfire up meIdol Release eggsplant thoughts in meIdol Release eggsIgnite my beingIdol Release eggsreturn to me~victoria pettella~Meditation -Invocation of the Idol Seeds*C R E A T I O N

Reference: candle-magic.blogspot.com