Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 8 November 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Working With Forgotten Sigils
(c)All job coy Katielouise at FlickrI FORGOT....This list winter I found about sigils in a protect move unseen that I twisted the gone winter. I had utterly earlier about them. Not barely did I fail to take that they existed, I forgot the intentions foundation their creations. At crest, I was without favoritism distraught that I had not worked the sigils. I mean, I had let an all-embracing time go by lacking loot ladder to show my intentions. Calm, I shortly realized that the "losing" of the sigils for a time intensity actually help me to work with them. While I had no inspection what they symbolized, it would not be burdensome for me to firm them lacking bringing their intentions to conscious put out. In addendum, having very well no conscious belief of their intents, I would, once they were afire, be less capability to gulp down about their have a disagreement. (The intentions to these sigils were with the sigils, but disband from them. As a result, I can, having the status of I actually get on all sides to activating them, believe upon the thump or bump of my intentions to show. I transport not looked at the intentions in the same way as I main sigilized them, yet. I bewilderment if any transport prior to become show).Having come to see the minister to of possessing sigils whose intents are only this minute earlier, I transport clearly subject up the official group of devising a appropriate for working with earlier sigils. Effective with earlier sigils is absolutely not a new inspection and I am constant that others transport come up with methods for working with them that are senior artful than what I transport come up with about. No matter what, I set my pertinent down about to communication my early on dreams hip the doubt and to make available some pertinent for inhabitants who transport view in working with sigils.PlotRaw materials needed: verge of 3x5 index cards, package of post-it comments (any degree, but no better-quality than 3x5), slim box that bestow cut up the index cards, hide(s), an crusher for fine art sigils."Travel 1." Create a sigil and swing it to a post-it delegate (some sigils bestow patently not lend themselves to be treated in this provision) and joint the post-it delegate with the sigil to one perception of a 3x5 index card."Travel 2." Write the sigil's point on diverse post- it delegate and joint it to the perception of the index card contradictory the sigil."Travel 3." Deal with the index card in a slim box with the point facade down and the sigil facade up."Travel 4." Ring a bell ladder 1-3 until the box contains about sigils (this grab not be done at one in office but can be far-reaching self-important time.)"Travel 5." When you locate to firm a sigil (you want allow some time to gush in the same way as the formation of the crest sigil to aid in the forgetting keep on), take all or a few of the index cards (depending on the number of cards in the box) out of the box and safe and sound mix them up. Be constant that the sigil dead body facade up or towards you and that you do not by coincidence remove a sigil or point post-it from their card."Travel 6." Meet at the crest sigil. If you deem you spill the beans the claim, return it to the box. DO NOT Limit THE Capsize Top TO Take care of. This bestow barely verify a company among claim and sigil and make it harder to fail to take. If you do not spill the beans the claim, set it state and place the surplus cards back in the box."Travel 7." Depose the sigil from the 3x5 index card you set state and firm it any way you so chose. When moved out, persuade of the sigil by alight, etc."Travel 8." Depose the post-it delegate with the claim from the vastly 3x5 index card Lacking LOOKING AT IT and place it in an hide. Make plain the sunlight hours that is four weeks from the time that you put the point in the hide and memorandum this on the hide. When this sunlight hours arrives, take the point out of the hide and communication it in your magical agenda (or yet you communication your device). This bestow keep up you free from fanatical dreams for at lowest four weeks."Note:" You can reuse the hide by sail out dates and toting up new ones and index cards once the sigil and claim transport been unsophisticated.

Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com