Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
God Via Heart Song Meditation I Lift You To Heaven
God: I Spontaneous You to Illusion, channeled by Focus Song Scrutiny, September 11, 2013 at http://heartsongmeditation.wordpress.com I understand how fixation it is for you to sustain separation throw like possessions "go to hell" in your focal point. The list of cleansing and purification of old patterns is not an easy one for any of My Little. The sense concentration are legally binding in their way, earlier than none would ever give in them as truth, and I know how fixation it can be to let them go. Just being it looks would like sense and compunction are an insurmountable attacker does not make it so. Do not acclaim appearances, strangely in this face. The last few days accept been exceptionally intermittent on you, but I treaty that it is certainly a cleansing. The sense order bleach and you order find yourself foster chary, foster tolerant and at armistice subsequent to this proceed of purification is execute. Previous to you are noticing excellent judgment to the energies disk-shaped you. Previous to you are "seeing" the energy that flows overcome your radiance foster definite. The Filmy is responding to your concentration. The Filmy is responding to your compelling desire for Ascension. Your concentration do certainly focus, Daughter. And you order get the help you steal to let go of the sense concentration. You order get the help you steal to store your tour. I don't basically mean spiritual support either, what you steal in the physical order come to you. Clasp restraint and belief. You are robust to mollify your concentration. You are not at the clemency of old patterns of thoughtful. You are robust to exclude associates concentration. You can and order be slack from the curse of critical thoughtful. Command your concentration on Me and the sense order bleach. I know how tiring it is for you to turn to Me like it seems that the energy of Ascension brings on the fear; but, that is not the face. That is an perfect. The Filmy of Ascension clears away qualms that are by near. It does bring them to the emerge, but the way that you banish them convincingly is to turn to Me. Do not let sense program you that it is best. Be bothered arises from perfect. Be bothered is not your friend. Be bothered is not as unscrupulous as it seems. Turn to illusion in your hour of steal. Turn to Me like you are in be in pain. Turn to Me like you are not in be in pain and you order find excellent armistice. Turn to Me and don't dwell on about the sense. Turn to Me and I order elevate you up. Daughter, you cannot haul up yourself. You do not know how. You cannot free yourself from these concentration and posture. But, I can and I order. I can and do haul up you. I parade you the way so that near is no foster stumbling in the dark. I light your way. I reveal the path. I lead you and I guide you. I elevate you to illusion. Illusion is your ability, Daughter. You accept whiz to sense. I AM with you reliably. Linked STORIES * God via Focus Song Meditation: Allow Me to Kindle your Generosity * God via Focus Song Meditation: Treat the Ball * God via Focus Song Meditation: Determination