Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 20 June 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Weekend News Review For Week Ending 7 24 10
Merry Meet everyone and welcome to the weekend news review. I want to say that it feels good to start bloging again and I am looking forward to adding content for everyone to enjoy.

It has been kind of a slow news week for Pagan and Wiccan news as my news sources have mostly sent blog results. So I will post what little I got this week. Remember if you see something of intrest in news Pagan related you can always e-mail me a link at afeenast@gmail.com and I will get it posted.

Two stories this week from the web site Big Think. The first is the Amazing Randy comes out of the closet at age 81, that story and video is here. For those of you who do not know who the Amazing Randy is, he has made it his life's work to debunk people calming to have magic or psychic powers. If memory serves me he offers one million dollars if you can prove you are liget.

Story number two is found here talks about how health services in Europe are questioning whether some alt forms of health care such as Homeopathy should or should not be covered under health plans.

From CNN comes more news of Witchcraft allegation in Africa. This story focuses mostly on children, but I have seen way to many resent Witchcraft stories out of Africa in the news over the last few months. Simply google Witchcraft with Africa and look at how many news results you get it is scary. I have blog post in mind about this and may write it soon.

Finlay a fun story not overtly Pagan related but since many of us are geeks I thought you all would enjoy this. Apparently the Westboro Baptist Church came to protest at Comic Con this week and Comic Con was ready for them, Story and pictures are here. If you don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is please take a min to google them and educate yourself about this hate group.

Well thats all for this week I hope everyone has a great weekend I am looking forward to doing ritual with our new Circle this weekend myself. Till next time all BB.