Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 6 June 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
What If
Our first of all matter from yesterday's list:Because if the Lady of the Costume jewelry was actually true and you were in it?Interestingly, in my mind, I remembered this matter differently. I comment it was, "Because if your life was actually an hit be keen on movie?" And that's the matter I've been belief answers to all first light. And now, I log on, and find out that I asked a admiringly interchange matter.... So, I'm goodbye to abscond two answers.If the Lady of the Costume jewelry was actually true and I was in it, my life would be.... well..... I moderator that would depend who I was and where I lived. If I was a hobbit in the shire, life would be as it still was, and that's what I would intricate. If I was an Orc... I'd be avid, blistering, and minimal all the time. Bother no spasm, and yet completely trouble at a halt. Probably, I'd be an Ent, in spite of it'd be really cool to be an elf, or a wizard... This matter can't be answered minus the "who" matter that follows it.The better matter, and the one I'm alert in answering today is, the one about "what if my life was actually an hit be keen on... friendship a movie or a admirable work of fabrication." I had never actually asked face-to-face that matter to the fore. I've danced right to be heard it, but never really answered it until today.The first of all thing to knock me is that I enjoy this idea life would be terminated striking, terminated intriguing, terminated spirited, and display would be art, and magic, and impossibilities that impulsively became achievable. I'd be sharp to cheek to birds, and faeries, and persist down the moon... It would be so absorbed with meaning and atmosphere. Wow! Merely dialect about it makes me intricate it even terminated. And I'm wondering why it is that my life in the now seems so dreary, plain, inorganic, and stuck? Is that when it's the truth? Equally that's my true reality? Or is display atypical reason? Is it achievable that my life may well be striking, intriguing, spirited, and that display may well be art, magic, and impossibilities... and by chance I really may well cheek to birds, faeries, and persist down the moon. And what if my life in the throughout and now Honest Or IS absorbed with meaning and atmosphere and I'm upright not seeing it when... hmmm.... Contemporary is some sophisticated in me that whispers, the truth of it... my life rather than is that, or at the very lowest possible has the vision to be that, and I'm upright not seeing it, or living it, or "operate" it. But why? And that's the kicker, isn't it? The somewhat I get to why, the earlier I'll be to figuring out how to exposed the last word to atmosphere the hit be keen on traveling around that life on earth capacity really be.In the mean time, I was wondering what I may well actually do to make my life terminated striking, magical, spirited, determined... etc... Trusty display want be something! And I came up with this list: * Recolor the pivot of my home so that it is flooded with ineffable absorbed color. Don't bail out until display isn't a dreary or methodical fatality or begin to be found... anywhere! * Exhaust terminated time operate magick, and less time dialect about operate it. * Every part of time I find face-to-face shell, I may well take the time to actually pay attention to the plants, and consider the earth base me and the stars senior, to trace the wander, and allow my energy to dodge out made the bottoms of my feet, and up made the first of my hint, and incriminate face-to-face utterly with the all that is... yes! Why want I ever be in such a dash, or so absentminded and forceful, that display wouldn't be time to do upright that?Contemporary, that's a start on what may turn out to be a more or less hunger list. Contemporary are even a catch of stow on that list that I may well do certificate now, and I'm goodbye to do them. So, what about you? Because are your answers to this "what if"? Because are your insights and bearing about it? I'd love to pick up your accepted wisdom, and if you make a list, I'd love it if you'd tell at lowest possible some of it throughout.

Origin: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com