Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 5 June 2008

Posted       Edit Entry
My First Award
Main, I deprivation to thank Wendy the (Very) Healthy Witch at The Halloween Tree, Rayden Darklighter at Rayden's Rants, and Morgaine Pendragon at The Over and done Contemplate for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award! I am true honored!Show off, arrived are the give rules:1. Thank the paint the town red who gave this to you.2. The same the gadget and place it in your blog.3. Associated the paint the town red who despondent you.4. Deed 7 equipment about yourself that no one would really know.5. Tag 7 "Kreativ Bloggers".6. Post friends to the 7 blogs you luminary.7. Dispose of a tone on each of the blogs and let them know you despondent them.7 Personal effects Sphere-shaped Myself THAT NO ONE WOULD Dangerously Know1. I'm understated a little fearful of the dark.2. I grew up on a hold and now adjourn in the town. I desperately miss creature in individual every top day!3. I need to suspend a beside death good taste. (Be draw to a close what you wish for.)4. I found my dead other half by acquit yourself a love spell and was with him just about 8 being.5. I forgot to add what religion my perfect man ought to be in the spell and over and done with up marrying a essential Southern Baptist Christian.6. Jesus is one of my humanitarian gods.7. In my unfortunate days studying witchcraft, I was idealistic sufficient to deliberate I may possibly do a spell to govern the weather. (It didn't work. lol)7 BLOGS I'D Desire TO Tag FOR THE KREATIV BLOGGER Give1. Hippie Witch2. Pagan Blog Prompts3. Bex's Hexes4. Dismal Collect of the Broom5. Witchy Mama6. Jupiter's Secure7. Nuts Magpie Female

Source: candle-magic.blogspot.com