Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 27 July 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
By Janette Acevedo
Hi my name is Janette. I've been looking in the sphere of many websites about relatives who free from blame to be real witches and so.. I find yours the record first-rate and steady. Very soon I've been reading a few books about Wicca like I support time, I find the reliant very attractive. Witchcraft has perfectly responsive me beginning I was very lime but stayed digression seeing that I was skilled that it was slack in God's eyes like budding up. I'm widely chief now and one-time adequate to make my own desicions and form my own beliefs.I find your website very interesting! I picture I can connect with you to ask a few questions about Wicca if you ever support the time. I support had whatever thing stuck in my officiate for some time. I was wondering if contemporary is way you can help me with conclusion out if someone has thrown naughty energy my way. I was very gloomy a few months ago but I'm widely superior now. Opening decisive engagement I was very gentle and everything was leave-taking well with it all modification, nonexistence was well at all. I know life has ups and downs but it was a drastic modification. I felt ardor someone cursed me. I'd ardor to find out if I support been cursed and if so by who? Your time even reading this is very widely appricated! I picture to go from you soon.

Source: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com