Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
Cherokee Morning Song
Casual Reach :)

I well came with a leg on each side of this video on facebook. I know some of you are working with unprocessed american guides. I on your own maintain found a lot of similarities in the middle of the culture and how I practice as a Wiccan. Offering are so numerous beat I differentiate with. My grandfather treasured them and as I part back at his life I countenance how numerous beat he did that aligned to their culture. I've methodically been asked if I maintain any unprocessed american in my scene thoroughly in the function of of how my young woman looks. I maintain been working with pedigree.com and if grant are any acquaintances in my line I maintain not found them. I calm maintain a sincere appraise for them. So for individuals of you who understand them, you mood love this video. The music is so reassuring and I love the pictures in it. Enjoy!

Heat and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong