Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
10,00 USD

Feel stuck? In life, in love, at work, in magic? There is 100% no need to anymore. This is your new road BUSTER!

Plus.... it can be used as a perfume to anoint candles, keys, amulets and other items.

ROAD OPENER OIL is just like its ROAD OPENER SOAP sister.....a little orange slice of heaven. I have heard so many success stories from this baby. Its great to use before a big trip, a new love, or before spiritual work. It has been my experience that great things happened (and even changed my life) from the most unexpected sources. This will clear that path for you!

As with all my products, I take the time to use real ingredients, from my home and garden, no corners cut. This contains roots and herbs like lemongrass, devils shoe string, hyssop, and angelica. Each step of this process adds more prayer, power and blessings into every unique product. Every oil smells like.....a warm summer day.

This oil can be used alone or combined with any other ROAD OPENER products as well as and all DRAWING formula products available in Salts, Sachets, Oils, Spell Kits, Mojos and other Custom work.

Please contact me with any questions. Be Blessed!

Sold as a curio only, Allow for natural variations in color/clarity/smell, Must be 18+ years old to buy, Test product on skin for sensitivities.