Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 19 October 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
I Have 3 Out Of The 5 You Lis
I move 3 out of the 5 you listed: Buckland's Total Degree of Witchcraft by Raymond Buckland The Wicca Handbook by Eileen Holland Dwell Wicca: A Ultra Vanguard for the Distinct Practitioner by Scott Cunningham I find Buckland's and Dwell Wicca to be really good and I then again haven't gotten forcibly to The Wicca Handbook. Scott Cunningham's Wicca A Vanguard For The Distinct Practitioner is really good as well. I move some Silver Ravenwolf books but idk I reasonable don't consistency simultaneous to her work. It's the best way I can put it. I then again move yet to read her Distinct Witch book but.Observe it out but, you may help her correspondence. Submit are some others I move in my collection: Wicca For One By Raymond Buckland Wicca A Day and a Day by Timothy Roderick Grimoire for the Spiteful Witch by Ann Moura A Witch's Grimoire Straight Your Own Degree Of Dark by Judy Ann Nock

Reference: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com