Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 26 February 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
So, I made my huge "I'm back" announcement the other day, but I'm still not jumping back in. To be honest, I'm not as much in a Pagan-y mood as I have been. All my Pagan energy is being directed toward interviewing new people for my study circle right now (as well as trying to force myself through the rest of Buckland's Big Blue Book). I'm focusing much more on gearing up for Infinitus right now. I'm super pumped! There's a wizard rock show on Monday that I hope to catch so I can meet some other Potterheads in the area that are also going to Infinitus so Brae and I won't be all by ourselves. I'm also hoping to go to the celebration at the public library on the 31st for Harry's birthday with Melissa Anelli.

Anywho, what with unpacking from my trip (and recovering, I'm sure many of you know how tiring family vacations can be) and preparing to repack for Infinitus, I've not had much time to try to force myself back into the game on WT or YT.

For those that are wondering, my vacation was ok. There were a record 0 snide comments on Paganism from my mother (though we did watch "She's Just Not That Into You" and there was a tremendous awkward moment when the Wiccan guy came up) and she even made a comment about my not being heterosexual. It's progress, and I'll take what I can get. She was mainly focused on what she did wrong in her years of parenting to result in her 23 year old daughter wanting to go to a Harry Potter convention, groove to wizard rock, dress up like a Slytherin, etc. in addition to dressing up for the premiere of "The Last Airbender" (well, that one didn't happen, but I wanted to do it). So, I let her focus on all that instead. That's much easier to handle.

Incidentally, DO NOT go see "The Last Airbender". It was horrible.

Anywho, since this blog has very little to do with Paganism, I'll cut it off. I just wanted to explain my further absence.

Origin: 33witches.blogspot.com