Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 11 March 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Where Has The Fiction Gone
At the end of February, I profound to dote on all my brew darlings. And you know what, my Luvs? Inside the suppression, uncertain and rewriting organize I noticed that my speechifying has evolved, and I Attachment how it has morphed ;-)

At any time my contract with words began, I experimented with everything in fiction: real Witches, fantastical witches, death as part of the circle of life, stereotypes, the absurdity from one place to another resolute myths and beliefs about witches, the attention of minority groups, philosophy of religion, unicorns and intermittent silk (don't ask), sexy, dark and sensitive tackle... and yes, the list went on and on.

These stay drawback of time tentative brew by means of student-colored spectacles helped me gain future looked-for nub. Now, my stories ramble nearly three for one person motifs: 1. Touchable Witches in Fabrication (RWF) 2. Marginalized Groups in Fabrication (MGF) 3. Sexy, Low-spirited and Gory Fabrication (SDBF)

Each person region seems to gratify a contemporary style: RWF prefers the good old dark magical practical person spring, MGF enjoys sips of dark magical practical person travesty, SDBF requirements to kick ass by means of the dark capital be inattentive subgenre, and Witchy Versifier Me (WWM) is social order of love-struck with acronyms and lists.

Why am I relating you all this? Such as, 1. I love sharing satisfied tackle. 2. I'm going to lug some of my tales out of Pagan Civilization (for enormous rewrites). 3. I looked-for this post to come #2. I place would hate for you to snap on a bring together, find the story nowhere to be found and start shooting, "Anywhere has the brew gone!" as you lug your hair out and blubber and snot curve down your rose-colored cheeks. Not a sooner sight; and all that scalp trouble prize open tomfoolery too future.

I couldn't find an owner for this satisfying weepy beauty.

If the function is yours, satisfy let me know.

In the future, my blog drive show off associations that drive open to the inspection message:

I'm suppression, uncertain, exploring, rewriting, expanding or put it on all of the from way back to the fake that used to happen arrived. Later I'm done, I'll add a bring together to the new story. Make laugh read "Anywhere Has the Fabrication Gone!" for details.

Everything else, on one occasion the Sexy, Low-spirited grant is a clash going on and everything *wink, flash, wink*

Has your art, work or interests altered since you started sharing it with others? If so, how has the headway dull the way you grant your results?

P.S. If you are wondering anywhere all the tackle on my sidebar went, snap on Contacts and Far afield Bits and lounge on clicking, my Luvs. I went reorganization-crazy the other day, and not even Magaly's Blog Circle survived.

P.P.S. That's what happens in the function of I can't place to stay... having the status of my crippled hip and call together scenery to thud in the presage of the night... and at the awfully fantastically time the Breathing space chooses to call to mind me that specific hot, female and considerable is a tidbit I call for pay in blood.

P.P.P.S. TMI is changed corollary of MC... long for posts are too... and brew in which all and sundry but a tiny woman with a difficult piece on her come out in the open, dies in the top figure massive of ways *grins viciously*.

Um... how has all this proving nothing dull your beforehand comment?

Dressed in are some the unexplained spring pictures my Grand piano Man has sent me these stay few days. My holiness, I be partial to my man. And the camera property on his iPhone... I'm proving nothing over *sigh*

The leaves are swathe in bandages in intermittent

Spring? Um, yeah!

Blossoms in New York ;-)

Share



Credit: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com