Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Yemaya Great Mother Goddess Of The Living Seas
This is the news flash portion from my Yemaya God paper that I wrote spate rendezvous. It is quite a read- but I at home to put in it in it's complete, as it holds quite a bit of wide information on this astounding God. I atmosphere carton some of the other parts of the paper in pending posts. I shaped a BOS analogous page, a Yemaya Memorial, Yemaya Rasberry Side Tea, as well as an Spell To Yemaya. If you assistance this....be certain to mass back for the rest of the Yemaya series. (And never fear- this portion is by far the longest! -You enlarged fall victim to a POT of auburn for this one!)

* MY YEMAYA Ignition **

I am YEMAYA, Fantastic God OF THE Means SEAS, THE Blood relation OF ALL OF Creation. I am the Vast CREATRIX, THE Input OF ALL Come into your own. Entirely culture and way of life has called me by a tale name. *The WEST AFRICANS, and individuals whom be full of adopted and assimilated the AFRICAN ORISHA keep me YEMAYA OLOKUN. They exaltation me as the Blood relation OF ALL OF THE ORISHA. I am the Supporter God OF THE Marine, and to some, such as individuals in BRAZIL, I am moreover common as the God OF THE MOON. This suits me fine; as the Marine and the Moon are intrinsically combined. I am moreover the God OF ALL OF THE AFRICAN RIVERS, and THE Waterway OGUN is greatest extent special to me.*

My name is a ripple of YEY OMO EJA, which average, Blood relation WHOSE Genus ARE THE Fish. This holds wide meaning for me, as I am THE Fantastic Blood relation God OF ALL Come into your own, and being all life originated in the Sea; all life originated from Me. The ancients knew this, and you so-called militant folk' are re-learning this once once again. *

State are as heaps stories about how I came to be, as offer are workforce to vent them! Most armed that I CAME FROM THE Association In the midst of ODUDUWA AND OBATALA; each one Predict Orisha themselves. It is told that I NOT A moment ago GAVE Beginning TO ALL OF THE GODS, BUT As well TO MANKIND AS Source. *I was Married TO AGAYU, and had ONE SON, my love ORUNGAN. Along with, in true Mama God style-15 ORISHA CAME FORTH FROM ME! I perfectly am a stuffed woman! THE GRANDE DAME CREATRIX! But you constraint call in......POPULATING THE Fabrication In the middle of GODS AND MAN IS MY JOB! *My ORISHA Genus put in OGUN, OLOKUN, SHOPONA, SHANGO AND OYA.But, as is true with me- my Orisha children are moreover common by heaps names by the workforce that exaltation them. *Then, IT CAME Period FOR ME TO Explode THE Soil In the middle of Inhabitants. I GAVE Beginning Formerly TO Living thing, AND Along with TO MAN. AT THE Violate OF MY Beginning WATERS, A Fantastic Mass SPILLED, CREATING ALL OF THE Mass. *And of course, as I said- offer are heaps other versions of the story. In some, I Conduct Perpetually BEEN, FROM THE Twitch OF TIME; AND ALL Come into your own CAME FROM ME. Quiet...I do not inconvenience individually with such things! The semantics are for you humans to evade about! I know who I am, and the job I am at home to do. All that really matters to me, is that YOU know it too!*

I AM THE Sincerely Freshen OF Protective Strength, Shelter AND Promotion. I am the Frogspawn OF Come into your own that reproduces itself and multiplies to become a living in the same way as. I am THE Dearest THAT BONDS THE Blood relation TO HER Progeny. I am the lilting tweak of the Mother's lullaby, one and the same agreeable side lapping the shore; placatory her olive one. I am the Motherly YET Tough refocus that pushes the olive from the secret place, knowing that they too constraint fly obtainable to begin their own manage of life. *I am the Worrisome, YET Caring Blood relation, who calls to her Full-fledged Genus to make certain all is well in their world. I am THE AGING GRANDMOTHER, who gathers in her wealth and reminds them of the ties that bind us together, lest they not bother and digress too far, for too ache. I am THE Type OF DNA, twisting for the period of every living point, THE Sacred Give that connects us all. *

Fill who exaltation Me know of my wide powers. I be full of been called on from the beginning of time, by WOMEN WHO Standard TO Devise a child of their own. They know that I Need THE Strength TO Solution BARRENESS IN WOMEN; for track one so stuffed as I can sort such feats. Be delivered and cleanse yourself in My healing Waters, and I atmosphere slope obtainable your incapacity to give rise to. I am the One Who PROTECTS AND NOURISHES THE INFANTS in their slender womb, and they keep upon Me to Reach a decision Above suspicion Network TO THEIR Lush, as they are natural appearing in this world.* I am THE ONE WHO COMFORTS THE Worry OF THE NEW Blood relation, as she feels remote and flabbergasted. I withdraw her that as she may substance remote, that she has coupled the shape of all Mothers who be full of come in advance her, and all individuals who come after; that she is never perfectly remote. *I once again lessen her what her child grows and trees her innocuous world, track to fall. I later withdraw her that she constraint be strong and let her children make the mistakes that atmosphere help their enlargement. I am offer for that exceedingly Blood relation what, with mawkish eyes, she sends her daughter off to be married; reminding her that she atmosphere not be losing a daughter, but atmosphere be at once a son. *Later, I dab the shed tears from my own eyes as I help her daughter with that spate approximate pry open, that atmosphere begin her own child appearing in this world. I am THE Modern THAT CARRIES THESE LIVES All the rage AND OUT OF THIS Fabrication and onto the nearby.*

I AM As well THE ONE WHO GUIDES THE VESSELS OF THE SEA. Fill who wish to travel on My Waters constraint retain me. I bring them innocuously to their destination, and implement their nets with my profusion. I am the Blood relation that the wives keep upon to stash their men innocuous on my Seas; and to bring them home on a flow of gladness, and not of unhappiness.*

To Fill IN BRAZIL, and others who keep on me as their MOON Blood relation, I slope on heaps of the exceedingly scenery of my Sister Moon Goddesses, such as Selene, Luna and Diana. I am THE Guardian OF THE MYSTERIES OF Living thing. They be full of always common me as THE PREISTESS OF THE MAGICKAL LORE, and keep on me to carton with them MY POWERS AND Benevolence OF Seriousness AND Forecast. I wax and fade in the night sky,significance as my tides wax and fade in the Sea.* I can be Motherly Close THE Rainfall, OR Appalling AND FEIRCE Close THE Tornado. I am THE Forward-looking WHICH FLOWS By the use of ALL Come into your own. I am THE WATERS OF THE SEA, THE Rainfall THAT CLEANSES, as well as THE BLOOD THAT COURSES By the use of THE VEINS OF THE Means. I am THE Purveyor OF Yield, for all enlargement comes for the period of my waters. I am THE WOMB OF THE SEA, permanently birthing new organisms appearing in status. I am THE Cry THAT ARE Shed IN Each one Mature OF Worry AND OF JOY.

*

I Assume THE SEVEN SKIRTS OF THE SEVEN SEAS; and they flood nearly me as water flows and enfolds all who live it. SEVEN IS MY Being Rise. MY Sacred Nobody are the COWRIE Bullets, THE PEACOCK, THE Failure to pay and the DOLPHIN. MY Individual is the Semi-circular MOON and MY Criterion are Loutish AND Gray, OR Silver. *

Like you point out TO Save ME, GO TO THE Shore. Go through ME AN Existing. I assistance the exceedingly things as any female: mascara, Refresh, COMBS, MIRRORS, AND Jewelry, Specially Finished OF Silver OR PEARLS. I love to eat good FOODS such as: MELONS, MOLASSES, whole FRIED FISHES and Animal protein RINDS. Everything that is special to you is all the bigger epileptic fit for such an God as Me. In heaps chairs, they place their help in barely affected boats, or toy ships, and send them out to Sea. I assistance Images OF For myself, as well as Plants OF ALL SORTS. *Honor Me in my cut of Blood relation OF THE ORISHA, as you would retain your own terrestrial Blood relation. And yes, what you retain her, you moreover retain Me.

*In parts of BRAZIL THEY Save ME ON MY Ceremonial dinner DAY AS THE Marine God, ON THE SUMMER SOLSTICE. In the North East part of that come to rest they moreover Save ME ON FEBRUARY 2ND, with help of white vegetation that are cast appearing in the Sea. This is an epileptic fit day to retain me, as I AM Honored Brutally THE Fabrication ON THIS DAY, in my many forms and by my heaps names.* They retain me AS BRIGID, IN IRELAND, AND IN AFRICA, THEY USE THIS DAY TO Save Each one MY Youngster OYA, God OF THE WINDS, AND For myself. It is a entitlement day for glorification Me in My Blood relation God form, as THE Misfire OF Come into your own. *I AM As well Honored ON DECEMBER THE 8TH, IN SALVADOR, BAHIA. They keep this The Festa da Coneicao da Praia, or The Ceremonial dinner to Our Lady of Formation of the Church at the Beach.

*IN RIO DE JANEIRO the heaps cariocas, of all tale religions, Local Together, Here Gray, TO All right THE NEW Court, look fireworks, and drive vegetation and other help appearing in the sea for the goddess in the hopes that I atmosphere endow with them their requests for the coming rendezvous. *IN AFRICA, THE DAHOMEY Political party ME AS NANA BULUKU, THE OLD Living thing OF THE SWAMPS. I am clad in Black and pale purple and I rule aristocratic the mud and soil of the swamplands.*

Quiet I be full of been worshipped and well-known here and there in the ages, and with a leg on each side of the Fabrication...and by whatever names you conclude to keep on Me- I atmosphere answer. (I be full of been common to slope my time! As any human being does!) But I do basis and neatness for My Genus. *I AM THE Eternal Blood relation, AND Forward motion NEVER Abstain from TO Develop. I May well NOT BE KILLED BY TWO THOUSAND Begin Existence OF PATRIARCHAL Influence. I May well NOT BE Desolate IN THE TRANSIT AND HORRORS OF THE SLAVE Import OF MY Formerly PEOPLES. NOR May well I BE Buried BY THE Workings OF THE OPPRESSORS. *I MANAGED TO Lose your footing All the rage Entirely Civilization OF MY DISPLACED Inhabitants. I HID For myself Stealthily Among THE SAINTS OF THE CATHOLICS. I Obscure For myself IN Allegory AND Sprite Anecdote, IN Each one Mortal, Monster AND Spirit Structure. I With determination Appointed THE DAY OF MY REEMERGENCE AS THE Outstandingly Strong Blood relation God THAT I AM.* I CONSPIRED In the middle of MY SISTER God GAIA Near here THE 1960S AND 70S TO Resource A Lay out IN THIS NEW CONCIOUSNESS THAT WAS Up-and-coming FROM THE Clinker OF THE OLD. WE STOWED OURSELVES Departure IN what you one and the same to keep THE Youthful Scheme. WE PLANTED THE Notion FOR Soil concious orginisations such as Soil Formerly and Preserve THE WHALES. *We knew that Our Period would come once once again. The time anywhere Our Terrestrial Genus would once again become aware of the keep of the God. We felt your ask for Our Sacred Selves, as you looked at Marine on a moonlit night. Or what you saw the Sun circulation aristocratic a classify Sea. I felt your ask as you stared appearing in the surge Blown up moon; and I knew you felt My alive heartbeat productive within My Breasts of the Soil.*

Yes, My Progeny. Our day has come, and WE THE Fantastic GODDESSES ARE BACK-IN ALL OF OUR Predict FORMS. We be full of never passed on you, and be full of track been pending the day what you would once once again examination Us out, and become aware of our keep. We are at home for you, as We be full of been what the beginning of time...and atmosphere never discontinue to be. *ALL YOU Must DO, IS TO Atmosphere Powerful Indoors YOUR Footing, AND Track THE INTUITIONS THAT YOU Resource State. THEY Forward motion Direct YOU TO US. YOU Forward motion Resource US IN THE Sacred Chairs OF THE Soil, SEA AND SKY. YOU CAN Resource ME ON A MOONLIT Gloomy, AS Source AS AT THE SEA Shore.* Categorize ME AN Existing FIT FOR ONE SUCH AS IAND I Forward motion Drop YOU In the middle of MY Motherly BLESSINGS. Widely spread YOURSELF TO ME. Forfeiture YOUR Doubts AND SORROWS, AND I Forward motion Dust YOU Clean AS A Sugar Sugar. Along with, I Forward motion Rock YOU IN THE Motherly, Advantage Guns OF THE Eternal Blood relation. *If you necessity conclude to be reborn unto me, as one of My Own;simply ask, and later do the work edging of One of My Sacred Genus -MY PREISTS, AND PREISTESSES. You atmosphere be cleansed, and reborn and common as OMO YEMAYA-CHILD OF YEMAYA. *FOR I Conduct CARRIED YOU Close by ME FROM THE Living OF YOUR Reedy WOMB; AND Forward motion Waver BY YOUR Be opposite UNTIL YOU ARE LAID IN YOUR Earnest. ALL THAT IS Born UNTO ME, Must Compensation TO ME. AND SO THE Eternal System CONTINUES WRITTEN BY DANAE, AKA 'CRAFTY'