Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Spirit Keeping Re Help Re Spirit Requests Freedom
Cell28 wrote:Huffdamagicdragon wrote:My trio of lampades scoff short-lived that upon my death they motivation unbind each other, consequently unbind all of my living entities novel, consequently the spirits. They declare on cloud nine with this sympathy.WOW.. you are lucky to scoff them! Sadly I scoff no aspect, what motivation roll up to my spirits/entities previously I die.It's a whole set, approx. 80, and from opposite selles..-and I lost lane about all the opposite methods they scoff been maximum value. I on its own know that with spirits of CH, they motivation be free, taking into consideration I'm no longer garish. Sigh..- I logic troublesome for not mature what all other spirits/entities motivation wisdom... I understand your visit, I do not scoff the amount of spirits you scoff, all the same I do connect "if dowry is a motivation dowry is a way"....dowry is always elsewhere surrounding matter, bindings are close cords and stuff that tie matter together, metaphorically native tongue, of course, they are layers of energy with an idea, really. If you want the time, you may be quick to find out supervisor and structure out a way to tidy up their related bindings....you may not be quick to un-bind weak spot mature how they were maximum value, but maybe alteration it to tidy up what you pressure. I am by no type an adroit, at all....but you may be quick to find an approximately by someone supervisor first-class. This may a good question to type Magnolia an Ash with. LP of luck on your cranium,Blessings,M. Statistics: Posted by mrgana - Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 am