Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 14 March 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Www Calastrology Com
I found Heather's site - everythingunderthemoon.net and really liked the free information offering. She had a lot of love spells that I possibly will do for my part, just I didn't really conviction for my part to do them apt. She says if that's the bomb, you basic try calastrology.com, which I did. I was really nimble, too, churn out offering spells were really shabby, just 25. Heather understood some really positive things about them.

Pleasingly, I tried soooo assorted spells from them, and go through yet to see any domino effect. And it's been pompous a appointment now! I found out following that Heather doesn't actually use the spells, but she is a compensated unite of them. So severely she works for them promoting their site, and gets some money everytime she makes a sale. She even union about how she makes thousands of dollars a month from their website, on one of her search mechanism blogs. I mean, I premise I know residents make money this way, but I was consideration of trace, very because the spells didn't work.

Has someone excessively tried their spells? Did they work for you, and if so, which ones?