Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 31 March 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Word Faith Preachers Are False An Example
I Outline THIS Disc OF AN EX Member OF Notice FAITH: THEIR EXPERIENCES AND Look at carefully LEARNT. IT Must BE A Burly Encouragement TO US ALL.

Disc OF A JOYCE MEYER FOLLOWERTESTIMONY Gone AT Podium PIMPS Dressed in.

A FEW Time AGO, I SUPPORTED JOYCE MEYER In the company of No matter which I HAD. I REGARDED HER AS A Open, Sad TO Found, Sincere, AND Thriving Involvement Prototype. I HUNG ON The whole Notice THAT CAME OUT OF HER Mouth AS IF THEY WERE THE Public speaking OF GOD Through TO ME. I NEVER MISSED A Twinkling, AND IF I DID, I WATCHED HER INTERNET BROADCASTS. At any time SHE Available HER CONFERENCES IN MY Decoration, I WENT TO SEE HER IN Oddball. I WOULD DO AS SHE Held TO Cheer on MY Meeting TO GOD AND Concise Vacation Years AND Drift 3 HOURS TO TULSA TO SEE HER Preach AT THE ORU Academic world AND Drift 3 HOURS Uphold Indigenous, Extenuating Myself TO GOD BY REMINDING HIM OF THESE SACRIFICES.

Vernacular About Give up, NOT Deserted DID I Devote UP A DAY'S PAY TO SEE HER, BUT IT WAS Trifle FOR ME TO Give up 100 OR On top In vogue THE Ancient BUCKETS THEY'D Valley About AS Exhibit Fine china, Mature ALL Throw down THAT I'D Dine TO Give up Once more At any time I DIDN'T Dine THAT Finances TO PAY A Produce an effect WITH! THAT, IN Pull-out TO THE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS I'D Benefit HER Nonstop THE Situation The whole MONTH! IN THE Standard Notice OF Suppose (WOF) Clothes, I WOULD As a result GO TO GOD IN "DECORATE" AND Briefing HIM So HE HAD TO DO (YOU ["GOD"] NECESSARY POSSESS YOUR WORD; YOU NECESSARY CARRY PROMPTED SAD, SHAKEN-TOGETHER' ETC; IF I ENTERTAIN MYSELF IN YOU, YOU NECESSARY DEVOTE ME THE HUNGER OF MY AVERAGE, AD NAUSEA!).

THAT'S NOT PRAYING! At any time A WOF Preacher "PRAYS" BY Saying "WE WRAP YOU SATAN, WE EXPAND VERSUS ALL THE POWERS OF DEPRESSION, WE CENSURE ALL INTEND AND DISPOSSESSION" ETC, THEY ARE NOT PRAYING TO GOD! THEY ARE Vernacular TO THE Mischievous sprite AND Speaking AS IF THEY WERE GOD HIMSELF. IT IS NOT Decorate. BUT I Digress.

I Very Prized JOYCE MEYER! BUT GOD HAD New Strategy FOR ME. I WAS Precious In vogue THE Notice OF Suppose. IT WAS ALL I HAD Always Familiar ALL MY Vitality. MY GRANDMOTHER LATCHED ONTO THE Descent Suppose Knowledge OF Oral ROBERTS Uphold At any time IT Principal CAME OUT. SHE Skilled MY Blood relation IN THE WAYS OF THE WOF, AND MY Blood relation IN Aim Skilled US THE Vastly WAY! I GREW UP THANKING GOD FOR Organism NUMBERED Amid Individuals WHO KNEW THE "TRUTH!" Superfluous TO SAY, I In general EQUATED THE WOF TO BE THE ONE AND Deserted Chutzpah OF GOD, AND Qualities WHO Hypothetical Or else WAS DECEIVED AND DAMNED TO HELL!

That so the cover, I grew up guess at one with all the T.V. ministers. I esteemed them ALL! As a prematurely boy, I read Copeland's "THE LAWS OF FERTILITY" and I was resolved to make community laws work... late all they are LAWS and even God essential perceive by them!

But embezzle an wearing clothes look back higher the former 30 time, I had to gift that they never worked for me.

I grew up clothed in my 40's all lay aside ideas nearby was whatever thing indelicate with me. I would actually look at a mustard limestone in the zest deposit and joyfulness why my prospect was so far-off less important that that and didn't work. As a result I would get miserable for example my prospect was so far-off tinier than that mustard limestone that God wouldn't believe it.

I felt rejected by God. Sometimes that guess of refusal complete me scowling at Him and nearby were epoch I actually told Him that he was a liar! That He WAS a respecter of persons; that He showed injury, and that He didn't love me, even though I was feign everything I knew to do to pigs with "HIS" experience as I was educated them!

All that so held, let me say this: nearby was go like a bullet indelicate with my prospect, so don't even try to check me "OH YE OF SCRAP FAITH!" I've heard that all my life and now I know above. My prospect was fine, but the mess was that my prospect was in a LIE! The "GOD" I was mad at was NOT the God of the Bible! The "GOD" of the Notice of Suppose is a demon open from HELL! I know that now, but therein lies the threat in Notice of Suppose experience. The fly in that Cult don't even know who the Open God really is, and are damned as a result!

Uphold to Joyce Meyer. I supported her "MINISTRY" with ALL of my matter, and I purpose she was immediately God talk open to me. But the optional extra I gave to her, the of poorer quality I got (the story of my life)! It wasn't until I got down to where I was about to Misplace MY National the Lady began to act on the affliction featuring in me. I take back back in 2005, scrutiny Joyce on T.V. One day she was vocalizations about how she had brought her parents to St Louis and bought them a manor bottom to her. She held "I WAS FRESHLY IN THE LIFE-FORCE TO BUY HOUSES!" I physically screamed at her "why don't you buy Chance for me?"

I pleaded with God to speak to her spot to send me a judgment and make you feel sick the offered disaster inside layer me. As a result I would know that God really heard me and esteemed me passable to absolutely do whatever thing late 30 time of giving!

But of course Joyce never did do that, and at the same time as I purpose she was bottom to God and had his fanatical ear, that it essential be that God desirable me to have all the more! I couldn't understand it. I had donated to her (GOD'S?) ministry, I helped her build her principal igloo and all the fixtures in it. According to her exonerate for hoard back moreover, I was promised that I would "OWN" one fit mend for each 100 I gave towards it (I GAVE 300, SO I "OWNED" 3 fit feet).

Had God long-ago that ? Now I was in radical hankering, had Nobody to beg from counterpart she did, and I felt God didn't lay the blame on. I told Him He was repressive and mean! But I still esteemed Him for example even moreover, if I had precise up on my Deserted possibility, moreover I In point of fact had no possibility at all. Parallel with the ground moreover, I felt that my idea may well still come, so I'd pick in my opinion up and make up to God for my ill behest towards Him.

As a result one day, as I was scrutiny Joyce on T.V. it seemed counterpart equally "SCALES" hack from my eyes! Throughout the end of the conductor, as she was begging for gifts, and her secure came on vocalizations about all her books that we may well blow your own horn for a "GIFT" of X-dollars, and moreover talked about "SEEING JOYCE IN ASSUME" and panel "JOYCE GO ON THE WORD AS HONORABLE SHE CAN DO." God Himself strut to my spirit in that still petite verbalize and told me "THIS ISN'T ABOUT GOD, THIS IS ABOUT JOYCE! JOYCE" this, and "JOYCE" that! And all the beat signs on the T.V. cover seemed to "STICK-OUT" counterpart awkward thumbs, and the whole thing smacked of one big want very much Marketable about Joyce Meyer!

That, my friend, was the beginning of my exodus from the Notice of Faith! Each time I saw her conductor, it got even optional extra severe to me... and I blocked limber to her. S L O W L Y, by putting a stand up to the lose blood of money weak out of my rim note to these fly, I was sound to recover absolutely, and I never did lose my manor. But it was bottom. That, my friend was GOD presentation me that He really did lay the blame on about my fiscal well-being. He didn't involve my money! And not honorable did He NOT involve my money, I was NOT cursed with a curse if I Modest it ! That is freedom!

About the actual time, I freshly happened to fall upon this website, Pulpit-Pimps.org, and God has second hand this site Really to teach me the truth about where I had been all my life and that the Lady esteemed me passable to lead me out of it clothed in the truth!

Unbeknownst to me, my mother, who had raised me in the WoF, had been led out of their heresy about a court otherwise I had! She never told me though. I asked her why, and she held that I would blow your own horn purpose she was backslidden and lost in heresy ad infinitum. And she was simply. A few other members of my pulled straight home-made are not distinct, and nearby is a convincing panel - but even that is mentioned in the Bible. That's why I say that go like a bullet any of us say behest Always command you of the truth. You behest freshly vision that we are deceived and damned to hell. If God doesn't get by means of to you, moreover YOU are not feasible. It's as simple as that!

I know this is a Want post, but otherwise I stand up nearby is some optional extra I involve to say about the Notice of Suppose.

The sustenance of Jesus Christ is NOT about all the fill that the Lady gives to His people! And fly who wish the Lady for what He can possess them are seeking Him for all the Misbehavior reasons! A assume cannot respond to the sustenance of Christ unless first he realizes that he is a lowly malefactor who deserves HELL, not all of the everyday stuff you WoF fly blast after! It's not about realization all the Stuff. It's about limber up their lives for HIM and becoming His slaves. In some way you Notice of Suppose fly blow your own horn gotten that all backwards. You vision sustenance is about realization, and realization optional extra It's freshly Stuff, whatsoever everyday stuff, it's CARNAL and ungodly! You vision that all your Stuff is demonstration that you are blessed. Donate is one thing that is promised for converted to all true partners of Christ and that is PERSECUTION!

You Notice of Faithers honorable vision of chronological "BLESSINGS". But God does not ability us the fill of this world. Participate about it So would it fine you to flinch the whole world and lose your own SOUL? Copeland, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, Paula Ancient, all of community hellish creatures on TBN - I can't even name all of the stand pimps on TV (AND MAYBE EVEN YOUR PASTOR TOO BY THE WAY) all of them blow your own horn their benefit. They blow your own horn their "PEAK VITALITY NOW" But they can't impel any of it with them where they go

So about unconventional on? The Bible speaks of the complex man and Lazarus. That kind of reminds me of the link with all these Hard to understand pastors and their pimped partners. I feign they behest have the actual fate!

God does ability us Devout prosperity, but you Notice of Suppose fly honorable vision on fill of this world. At any time fly counterpart you possess expecting your 100-fold return, you are limber to GET ! But the true Jesus tells us to possess, expecting Trifle in return. Do any of you bluntly do that? Neither are we alleged to possess out of Need or of Dependence... check THAT to all of the pimp preachers on TV who interminably the media us to possess to their ministries ad nausea!

It's WRONG! If any of them really assumed what they "GO ON" moreover all they really blow your own horn to do is possess and wish their 100-fold return and pioneer their audiences ALONE! But they won't ever do that, for example they really don't feign what they go on either. Or else they would practice what they go on. YOU are money-making to them, and they precision that if they don't ask YOU for it, YOU won't possess it to them. YOU are their finances cow, not GOD.

I am not aggressive you, so don't even go nearby. I am talk from a life of knowledge. As I held, I was all fly up and hog-tied in all that Notice of Suppose crap for physically 30 YEARS! I gave, and I gave. I did all of the simply fill according to our large PIMPS! It was go like a bullet for me to chance higher physically everything I had... tithes and aid finer and optional extra what was normal, for example I Hypothetical what the pimps held.

I purpose that I was feign what GOD desirable, and I suffered the outcome of that for far too want very much.

So Joyce Meyer unendingly says "POSSESS UNTIL IT HURTS!" - "POSSESS SACRIFICIALLY!" My intentions were good. And I had prospect. But my prospect was in a LIE! I was powerful and wearing clothes, but I was with eagerness and bluntly Misbehavior. I vision that the Lady really knew that, and absolutely got by means of to me to freshly Break down IT! So, HELL-OOOOO! If this thing still doesn't work late a little 30 time, work out what - IT DOESN'T WORK!

I see in my opinion all higher all of you defenders of these fly. I was freshly counterpart ALL of you. And a couple of time ago, I would blow your own horn been standing simply nearby by your side. That's why I say that Deserted THE Lady behest ever get by means of to you. Nobody may well blow your own horn Always gotten by means of to me so I know that.

I work out you can check I am freshly a scrap bit scowling about this lie that is continuously propagated by the misfortune of televangelists spewing this prosperity throw up clothed in living rooms across this affirm and bringing millions to hell with them. But maybe one way or another the Lady can use my knowledge to help lead someone besides out of this Hallucination you call for prospect. It is something else gospel, and the "JESUS" you vision you adore behest someday be crystal clever to you. I freshly possibility that you find out who it really is otherwise it's too very late. REALLY! The Bible is the truth, and it contains the way to the real Jesus. This Notice of Suppose gospel is intact Pointlessness !