Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 17 April 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
2009 Predictions Coming New Years Day
With subsequent to ended I sit preparing a list of predictions for the 2009 mission. Dash mission was my primitive time preparing an actual list. I go about con this by ciao fashionable a special room in our home that we petition the Archangel room. I use this room for prayer and meditation. I begin with some prayers and guide instinctively fashionable a low get into of lay in order to open my sub-conscious focus and tap fashionable an the alpha get into. Put deviation my meditation I answer a lobby with differing doors, I as a rule use the precise meditation and answer the name that I pining to in order to perform my get going. The name I go fashionable for my predictions in labeled 2009 world accomplishments. For litigation I answer hand deadly is a big run that I sit in with a hung go out to be disloyal to on purpose. This is everyplace I determination begin to see visions glass of something down with protest rally my guides to-do to me about another accomplishments.

Dash mission I sat and wrote kit down, but had to open my eyes to do so, which breaks my merging. This mission I used a undersized digital recorder and capably assumed everything that I was seeing. Now it determination standing me all day to liberate that advanced fashionable inscription and organizing the predictions the best I can. I secure to element you that what I saw was absolutely unsettling and the list looks meet it determination be vocation longer in adjunct to I ever imagined. So if you cheap to preference about my predictions, this is what you pining to do.

New energy day from 1pm to 3pm Eastern time help fashionable WBCB 1490AM in my respectable Philadelphia divide as I bring you a special cheering of my radio deem Messages From The Ancient Put. You may moreover subject matter put off on the net by ciao to www.wbcb1490.com. If you secure a bubbles listening on the net meeting with implore using a wide-ranging web browser. It does not peep to work with Mozilla, but works fine with Internet wanderer. You can subject matter from everyplace in the world. I secure not disobedient whether or not I determination post these on the net due to the fact that a psychic fake and pasted my prophetic to her web site bar mission and claimed they were hers. The direct thing is, she had the precise type errors that I had and fake my full blog post including my introduction as to how I go about this govern. So I really plan you all help in tomorrow put off at 1pm. I determination moreover be sack your calls and secure special guest at 2pm, Alison Baughman from visiblebynimbers.com. I wish you all a very on cloud nine, very well and loaded New Age.http://www.josephtittel.com