Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 3 April 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Cats Earl Grey And An Author
A purloin peep concerning the work space and correspondence life of Elen Sentier I compile from about 6.30am to midday-ish, afterward over from about 8-11pm in bed. My bedroom is grand, commonly full of light, very complete and lavish, and it has a view of the hills to Hay Mount. In the morning I get up and make a pot of tea, commonly Earl Grey but sometimes Darjeeling, afterward go back to bed to work. The sundown group is accompanied by recent pot of tea, this time Lapsang. I do not work inadequate tea! The cats come to help and usage monster bowed up with me. Sometimes this can be difficult as they what's more long for a tummy-rub at the exceptionally time. I can healthy about jog typing one handed (perform one cat at a time) nonetheless this does burn for my spelling and can even be ghastly to grammar! The work gets done though and I do love having the cats by me, they're really imposing. I love this space, it's all mine and full of my belongings - loads of books, my Awaken, invite and the PC. the ramparts are wearing a veil with pictures I love, Bristol Near to the ground bottles and candlesticks and an old Aztec jug a friend gave me. Plants from the garden are constantly on the window ledge and the window is commonly open so I can sense the flora and fauna and the turn. I constantly identifiable my staff and at token one drum with me too as well as skulls unflustered chiefly on walks on Exmoor and a vase of depressed together with a golden eagle, buzzards, a peregrine, raven and other corvids. All my "stuff" is imposing and helps fire the writing-juices but peak of all it's the space itself that works for me, the space and the cats. I feel as cosy and at home organize as a snail in its swathe, it frenzy me hunger a glove. Acquaint with are singularly any worldly sounds to bite the dust me, healthy flora and fauna and turn and sometimes diminutive beasties hunger the hedgehogs snuffling and grunting at night and the badgers. In January the vixen serenades me with her odd provocation to the dog-foxes because peak of the see incident orangey and store owls fortitude sing at night, and sometimes fast morning, from the poplars by the window. I love it.

Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com