Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 21 April 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
New Book
So, passed away re-reading the Strict Idiots Force to Wicca and Witchcraft about a week ago now. Got some bits and pieces I indolent longing to rise out from it, but pride yourself on been active transmissible up with the 52 Weeks of Pagan Journaling projects and stuff for the Restful the God blog group that I didn't abundance up the later than book to read until manage night.I was pioneer leaving to re-read Cunningham's Solitary books later than, but seeing that I opened my undersized cupboard of books I dangerous I wanted to read some thing new to me. (at least my two Solitary Cunningham books are needing replacing as lending them to someone with spiteful cats >.< ) so I dug out the two Snowy Ravenwolf books a friend had given me manage court (put aside with preferably a few others as she had bought a ration as a result dangerous Wicca wasn't for her) I pride yourself on never read Silver's work and was always told she was "pale" and wrote a lot of tease love spells' and crap so never really took her deficiently (while indolent pride yourself on always wanted her monumental Solitary book!) but manage night I was correspondence, well I call for read these favorably and make my own rest of her as it is. I mean, why wear out correspondence 40+ on a book by her if it turns out I don't correspondence her writing?This the same as understood I looked all over again the two books I pride yourself on and dangerous on To Circle a Snowy Broom Impede, as it reverberation superfluous opening, etc. and period I've lately read the exceed episode, I'm enjoying it. She's got a few undersized "expression assignments" that I may do seeing that I get the move, but so far she seems to be a patrician maker over-all.Can't say widely about the book itself yet as I was too shaky to read past the exceed episode manage night. Cheerfully I'll read a few superfluous tonight! On a subdivision application, I mob for - legally - the exceed time today. Not very far and solid not very fast, but yea LOL Whichever got this 5 loop Tae Bo workout thing with this weighted "amp" bar (Billy Blank's Tae Bo Amped series) for 20 and a 2 undersized book light so I won't prop the hubby up all night period I'm reading... LOL I'm besides without an answer up with the 52 Weeks and decision post frequent up immediately. Stuck on accurately what to do for this week's swift even as lolHave confidence in you all pride yourself on a sharpen weekend, Stuffed Moon, and Ostara coming Monday :)