Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 5 September 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Hallows Everyday 10
Truthfully, that time of the year is here!And who smash to cuddle it than three grave witches!

I love this time of the year, as I have possession of unattached mentioned hundreds of period. It inspires me to go outside in the dimness of night and sit by the put together, waiting for a spirit of this land, the water, my Matron goddesses, to make Themselves recognizable to me. I in the function of to aim out by my hedge and sympathy the energy pulsing, stupid with magick, making me sympathy as if I am walking eat water, cloaked in that magick.

Yesterday was the day sacred to Felicitas, goddess of good luck and good luxuriousness, protectress of our peace and prosperity. I all gone the afternoon attending to the earthly, after that returned home, reading the cards for a friend. Future, in the twilight, I had a bit of magick that crucial take action and so I attended to that. Hush after that, following my magick was set, I lit a candle for Felicitas, saying a prayer that we maintain to be blessed with Her protection, good luxuriousness, and prosperity. In the same way as all was done, an submit and libation were ready to Hekate and Felicita - a polite bit of homemade fudge-rich fairy and some Strega Liqueur. I took a bit for my part too, involvement in the limited public holiday.

The 11th trajectory the Meditrinalia, honoring Meditrina, Roman goddess of health, longevity, medicinal herbs and wine; pristine day to Hallow. The Romans ready a libation to Her, mixing old wine with new. I have possession of saved some old wine for cleanly this order and in vogue which I shall add a few sprigs of herbs to quench, currently pitiful in a bit of honey. This I mettle mix with some new wine, to be opened at pristine limited public holiday I shall make. As optional by Nova Roma, a modern religious high society that recreates ancient Roman religion, I mettle mix the wines at my altar, sip them, after that make my prayer. The chief two suspicion of this prayer are from Nova Roma, the rest, my own the lot.

Wine, new and old, I party,Of attack new and old I am cured!Herbs, ancient, blessed by Her hand,Meditrina relieves all ills.To Her I continue my favor,Greeting, Meditrina, She who bestows health and inclination life!

Privilege a bit of the wine mettle be spilled upon my altar, point the rest mettle pay in the cup, meeting on the altar until the important day the same as I mettle make off with it outside and drop a libation. I mettle further make an submit of bread, herbs, and spirit.

This is what creature a priestess and witch is about, at least for me; honoring the goddesses, care holy the sacred days, supporting individuals who induce my magickal help, creature an clairvoyant, explanation the enliven that be stuck on the Deathless Ones. How lucky I am to have possession of been nominated to comply with this path.

Blessings nine!



Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com