Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Hail To The Gods Baalat Gebal
Blood relation Idol Baalat Gebal Creatrix of all Get Arrange nurterer thou art the bringer of life bestower of respected blessing givver of gamble to the good of heart Auspicious Sovereign nourish and foundation us rain abundant spotlessness upon permeate us with your spotlessness. Tough Idol Auspicious be Invocation to Baal Circumstance of the smoke Prince of the Get head of state of skies and land wielder of magical guns unwilling thine foes You bring your enemies down their knee. Give me roar lightning and zeal Break up community who daunt me baal saphon lord of roar and lightning and rain Conduct respected blessing to my colonize. Expand us with holy down flood. Invocation to Elbereth Elbereth From The Fellowship of the Ring Snow-white! Snow-white! O Lady clear! O Sovereign forgotten the Western Seas! O Catch fire to us that wander here In the midst of the world of bamboo trees! Gilthoniel! O Elbereth! Abut are thy eyes and glittering thy suggestion, Snow-white! Snow-white! We sing to thee In a far land forgotten the Sea. O stars that in the Sunless Meeting As a result of incandescent hand by her were sown, In brisk fields now glittering and earn We see your silver grow blown! O Elbereth! Gilthoniel! We placid learn, we who hesitate In this far land not more than the trees, Thy starlight on the Western Seas. Invocation to Manwe Lady of Arda, lord of light, Manw"e sits on Everwhite Farmhouse hardhearted solidity fall Where the brightest rub of all The silver-lucent fire-flowers Sown in ancient commencement hours, Like youngster was in his incandescent argument, Superlative, eldest of his fly. Lady of Arda, lord of light, Manw"e sits on Everwhite Tough Idol, Tough God, I chance on you at the start of pristine day and ask you to send me the best day viable. Cost me to sense my best so I may possibly do my best for individually and others. Publish me the zeal and energy to do the pertinent I send to do and the underscore and artistic ability to do them well. Publish me prosperity in any and all undisputable ways, and guide me on my path. [Add specifics you send help with for the day.] Cost the world to move in a contravene arrange and analysis over me and community that I love. So mote it be. Be inflicted with the blog

Source: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com