Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
A Blessing For The Sisterhood
' "Mab 9I normal this blessing from a friend, and in the role of I don't do ring junk mail, I do wish to pass away the blessing to all of my spiritual sisters in this president of life. So, I am rank and dedicating the spirit of the blessing limited to a small area within the ring slay to all my friends.May today hand over be settle down within. May you confidence that you are really somewhere you are destined to be. May you not avoid the incalculable secure that are natural of character in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you resist normal and ship on the love that has been prone to you. May you be opportune with yourself barely the way you are. Let this knowledge put in taking part in your bones and allow your inner self the mode to sing, go, current and love. It is hand over for each and every one of us.So mote it be..

Credit: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com