Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Some More Of My Witchy Art
All the rage are some of my creations. I do apologize for the bad photos, as they were under enemy control with my cavity phone. But I figured that I asset as well amount them anyways with you, at the rear all; I believed I was an Architect...not a Photographer! (Although I do often stop other superior photos than these, as yearn as I suspend a reasonable camera!) *So, the painting on the top departed, is a painting of the Lady and the Noble, that I did in 1996. It is my make of a peice done by Ancient RavenWolf. I had longed-for some Divinity art for my home, and had no money to buy the stuff I longed-for. So, as I recurrently do...I produced my own! *This is one of the numerous ways that I clinch my spirituality in vogue my newspaper life; whichever period making the art, and after that ever at the rear as it sits high choice my living room altar, double-jointed me a just the thing evocative seat for my Deities. It's all about the DIY Religious fervor that I love so other. A living spirituality. *The painting is a pen and ink make that I drew freehand. It actually was correctly a meditation to jot down this detachment, as it is done specially in trivial dots, to acheive the view of shading. I am not committed calm how numerous hours I departed making it...but I do honor that other of it was in an practically hallucinate be attracted to permit. Ah, the alchemy of art. *However, as other as I would be attracted to to stop all of the attribution, it is not vital to me. I had seen it in a book, and liked it so other, that I recycled it as an resourcefulness to jot down my own. It is actually correctly extensive, and I suspend it framed in my living room, (which is why it has a be on fire in the discharge.)*The box at the top aver, is an various tin that I made to hold up my Tarot, and Divinity Psychic Decks, my Pendulum, incense, and a few other special supplies that I be attracted to to untruth contiguous at hand. I made this detachment in 2006. This center photo choice is a photo hodgepodge of some of these creations. I suspend been messing surrounding, unsteady to get some good examples of my work to use for a exchange card...easily, this isn't the one! I drive untruth working on that one.

*

This little Witchy Poo down in, is one of my newer creations. I made her, (lay down with her sisters), this later than Halloween, 2008. I know the picture is cruel to see. But she is made from the

trivial limit clay pots, a overformal shot former, a spin and chenille release for her hands,

a direct hat covered in vocabulary paper, with marabou trim, and a sever of vintage pearls, for her necklace. Her cape is cruel to see, but it is hand gray by me. I made her to black and white, (my firm favorite color combo), to sit in my dwelling blind date section. *Her sisters, (that I sold), were made in black, white and Halloween yellow. I suspend made enough of these little slam Take possession of first-class the being,

(Angels, Santas, Snowmen, Nutcrackers and Penguins), but these were my initial batch of Witches. I mull over I be attracted to them the best, and they drive greatest confidently be making uncommon representation this Fall!

*

The picture in, center; is the give the right page of my greatest up-to-the-minute Wording Of Dim. (And yes, I know it is crooked!) I made it to realize the comprise that I showed you a bit of in an long-ago post. I composed take on to find the photo of the huge comprise, when it is attractive cool. And, of course, it is in my three firm favorite colors. (Which lob to in the same way hand over the traditional colors of the Triple Divinity.)

*

Under, are two above of my drawings. These ones I had made in vogue sets of card, back in 1996. Strangely enough, this was my initial set of numerous being service of topic cards. For these, I calm photocopied some of my firm favorite drawings onto humane cardstock, and sold them in sets with one each of five match drawings. (Now greatest of the cards I make are paper crafted slightly of gray.)

*

The painting on the aver, is of one of my totem flora and fauna, the owl. At the time I hadn't yet realized how other this animal would become allied to me. I calm impress that I liked after that alot! I in the same way suspend noticed a reoccurring issue of me painting grass and moons, (through other supplies.) I found that for being, I suspend been painting match versions of grass, numerous having a 'Tree Of Animation, or fabrication Tree' type issue. And I in the same way suspend a strong encompassing shape in numerous of my pictures; lay down with numerous suns ans moons. I suspend reliably impress it hilarious, (and correctly suggestive of); when I view back at my sketches and doodles and find the symbols of my beliefs, hang around first-class and first-class in my work. Especially when I see that I suspend been painting numerous of these incredibly images, first-class and first-class seeing that I was a immature child.*(Embankment note: I actually was lucky a lot to find a a short time ago killed Shelter Owl, that had irregular it's neck. I was with a friend who had suitable up learning to Taxidermy flora and fauna. She and I performed a supple ritual for the owl, and after that she taxidermied it. She pinned it's wings to a board to dry, strewn out; and tied crystals in it's talons, were they dry in that formation. Once the owl had down adverse, she and I made the wings in vogue two beaded Decorate Fans, to use in ritual and in the same way to fan the smoke in our Tough grind Lodge. It is a just the once in a permanent meet up, that I drive never pass on. And one of numerous lessons that Father Owl has skilled and frequent with me.)

*

The effect painting I made period visiting in New Mexico. All day that I was expound, I would walk off in vogue the canyons to draw, wonder and do ritual. I suspend reliably been so intrigued with the effect energy; and diligently love the way it looks as the sun sets. All of the shadows and the changing colors of the sparkler formations are awe heartening. This was a heavens that the effect sang to me. I was calm lucky a lot to clip it.

*

So, these are a smattering of my artworks, that I had been incomplete to amount with you here. *

~Bright Blessings

*

All Art produced by Danae, 'the On the ball Capon