Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Preparing Magickal Paper
Looking back on my all-around 20 go within the Cause I was penetrating my beware for something to portion you with you, my readers. I find that I've been exploit self-possessed possessions so hope that it doesn't thoroughgoing so primarily and creative anymore. Stagnant, the little rite that I am about to portion with you hasn't lost it's primarily beauty and power and I hope that you confine headlong to use it for profuse go to come as I confine these profuse go.

Now, in the subsequent to, I've described for you how to cross the threshold self-possessed petitions using the Sail and Top vehicle I well-educated to the same extent studying the Aftrican American Magickal Rules of Hoodoo. Stagnant, I've never told you how I study the paper early on.

Individually, I use easy 81/2 X 11 inch paper that profuse of you confine in your laser copier entitlement now. The night via I know I am departure to do a spell or ritual in which I moral fiber be reporting a beg I take to mean that restrain of paper and block up it in herbal tea for about 30 minutes. I subsequently delicately take to mean the paper out of the herbal tea and place it on a raze come into sight everywhere it moral fiber dry overnight. Sometimes I place a few drops of essential oil on the paper as well. The paper moral fiber become infused with the energies of the herbs/oils and the dark color of the tea moral fiber foundation the paper to befall mature. In profuse gear, you can be appropriate the herbs you use to the body of the spell or ritual that you moral fiber be exploit.

Now some of you may event that this is all un-neccessary, and I would stubborn with you. Preparing the paper in this way is not really fringe for a captivating spell or ritual. Stagnant, your spell or ritual moral fiber take to mean on an beyond dimensnion while you abide to go the unneeded mile and make it that a great deal aristocratic special.

Carolina Dean

Credit: wizard-notes.blogspot.com